`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im over bowmans chrome

Im over bowmans chrome
broke my second box of it yester day and for the second straight time i got 0 hits..wtf.. im not into it. i got no autos, no good prospects and a few okay base cards but none that i collect. awesome. no thanks im done with it.

RE: Im over bowmans chrome
Wow! Tough breaks.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Bad breaks. But I have always looked at it when busting boxes is like the lottery. ( although I dont sell cards) You win and you loose. Looks like you had a loosing ticket or in this case 2 loosing boxes.

If you still have the box and wrappers send them to Bowman and tell them your situation. Most of the time they do come through. May not be a high roller end cards but they are usually between 15-30 bv cards.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Was this a hobby box?? I bought one hobby box and got three autos. Maybe they put your hit in my box lol.
KrissyNBrandon

Yeah, I think you might have gotten a retail/blaster box, if you still have the pack wrappers, look if they have this on it: [Image: hobby.gif]
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

"You win and you loose. Looks like you had a loosing ticket or in this case 2 loosing boxes."

*lose *losing *losing

Nope 2 hobby boxes. I'm going to contact them. I know it's a gamble but 2 in a row with nothing..

Amen to that, i'm over it too,i busted 2 1/2 lame cases with duplicate scrub autos 2 or 3 boxes of no numbered refractors all the while people are landing 2-3 autos per box and all kinds of numbered (low#d at that) refractors and i think a total of 7 harper base cards from 30 boxes, i know its a lottery but more than 1/2 my autos were duplicates and I only completed 2 sets and one die cut set ( had to use refractors to complete those) coalition on this product is weak ( had another word for it but kids read these post)
http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/scampbell379/
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

(10-25-2011, 11:11 PM)jumpman23com Wrote: "You win and you loose. Looks like you had a loosing ticket or in this case 2 loosing boxes."

*lose *losing *losing
I need to figure out how to use spell check on these dang old computers. LOL

Only great minds can read this
This is weird, but interesting!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it

Let us know how it turns out
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(10-26-2011, 10:08 AM)waynetalger Wrote: I need to figure out how to use spell check on these dang old computers. LOL

Only great minds can read this
This is weird, but interesting!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it

Let us know how it turns out
Wow, that's the (what comes after 26?) time I've seen that! Smile
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)