`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Topps Lineage '75 mini relics

2011 Topps Lineage '75 mini relics
Love the 1975 mini relics - the original 1975 Topps regular and original mini sets were the 4th and 5th sets I completed as a kid. 2 questions:

1. For all you building the relic setv- are you as anal as I am and have to have each color jersey, when available and both bat and jersey, or is one of each relic good enough?

2. Is there a complete checklist that lists both bats and jerseys as well as alternate color jerseys? Noticing the Blue Ozzie jersey seems more scarce than the bat.

RE: 2011 Topps Lineage '75 mini relics
I am working on the mini set and the mini relic set. For me I only need one of each card. I dont care if one jersey is white and another blue. Either one is fine for my set.

The only checklist I have is the Beckett OPG. I have not found another.

The 75 Topps set is also my favorite. Good Luck on your set.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

If anyone is interested, I have Lineage relics of posey (jersey) and Campanella (bat) minsi FT. I'm trying to build my Verlander PC, but I'd consider trades for Miguel Cabrerea too. If we can work something out, great. If not, no hard feelings.

On a side note, I think the Lineage set -overall- is pretty cool. Although I'm not crazy about the look of the base cards (fairly dull, not glossy or colorful enough) I love all the different parallels (3D, minis, pop-ups, etc). Also, some nice autos too. And it's an easy set to build with tons of HOF and RCs.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(10-25-2011, 10:19 PM)uvaspina Wrote: If anyone is interested, I have Lineage relics of posey (jersey) and Campanella (bat) minsi FT. I'm trying to build my Verlander PC, but I'd consider trades for Miguel Cabrerea too. If we can work something out, great. If not, no hard feelings.

On a side note, I think the Lineage set -overall- is pretty cool. Although I'm not crazy about the look of the base cards (fairly dull, not glossy or colorful enough) I love all the different parallels (3D, minis, pop-ups, etc). Also, some nice autos too. And it's an easy set to build with tons of HOF and RCs.

I am wondering if you still have the Campanella and Posey Relics. I need both I am also collecting the Lineage Relic set. I have a Cabrera Lineage Relic and stand-up and a 2005 Bowman Draft Chrome graded BGS 9 I could trade.
(05-13-2012, 08:55 AM)furndog Wrote:
I am wondering if you still have the Campanella and Posey Relics. I need both I am also collecting the Lineage Relic set. I have a Cabrera Lineage Relic and stand-up and a 2005 Bowman Draft Chrome Justin Verlander graded BGS 9 I could trade. I also have the Verlander Lineage Relic. My name is email is tjenkins@itctel.com if interested.

2005 Bowman Draft Chrome is of Justin Verlander BGS 9

I almost have two full mini relic sets.
My complete relic set has 44 variations Totalling 143 cards.

Looking for 16 more canary relics to complete my canary relic set.

Jerry

Just wanted to rub in my '75 relic.
[Image: hfghdfgh_zpsc720b3bb.png]

I just use one of each. Too hard to get each different color or material.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Just thought I would share one of my 1975 Lineage !!!!!!!!

[Image: Ruth-1.jpg]

I'm going for 1 of each, not worried about material.

Need a Yovani Gallardo 75R-YG white shirt relic? Wife calling for dinner so will put into ORG later.

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.