`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Stupid can you be?!?!.... venting about the ducks

How Stupid can you be?!?!.... venting about the ducks
reports on the local news just mentioned this so i searched all over the internet for confirmation. School hasnt confirmed yet but its probably true... The guy was an All-american last year and before the season started was expected to be a 1st round pick. he is...or was... our best cover DB who Just worked his way back into the line up last week after being suspended earlier

http://twitter.com/#!/DuckFootball/statu...2834946048
by the way heres the reason why he was suspended earlier if you didnt already know..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGtPYBMPHeQ
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

RE: How Stupid can you be?!?!.... venting about the ducks
old habits are hard to break. sometimes, you just can't take the hood out of some of these guys.

(10-24-2011, 08:38 PM)pork chop Wrote: old habits are hard to break. sometimes, you just can't take the hood out of some of these guys.
So basically, he got caught driving with a suspended license, no seatbelt, etc, which in no way am I condoning, and you are calling him a hood??? Wow... Real classy man... You should be proud...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

they got seat belts in the hood? thought they took those out to make room for the sound system, lmao just kidding. But ya when i was about 19 i got hit for no insurance, bad tags and faulty tail lights. Still they most expensive ticket/s i have ever got and havent not had insurance since. forget that junk dude
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

We got similar problems here at LSU
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

(10-24-2011, 09:37 PM)Duchovny2 Wrote: We got similar problems here at LSU
Very true.. are the suspended players from last week going to be back for Alabama?

(10-24-2011, 09:09 PM)superynaldo Wrote: So basically, he got caught driving with a suspended license, no seatbelt, etc, which in no way am I condoning, and you are calling him a hood??? Wow... Real classy man... You should be proud...
You can take my post anyway you want and make assumptions as to my character from it. But, I guarantee, that man won't make the NFL draft without at least a weapons charge.

(10-24-2011, 09:55 PM)pork chop Wrote: You can take my post anyway you want and make assumptions as to my character from it. But, I guarantee, that man won't make the NFL draft without at least a weapons charge.
No biggie, but I find it just a little hypocritical and all collecting a young girl rapist...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(10-24-2011, 09:55 PM)pork chop Wrote: You can take my post anyway you want and make assumptions as to my character from it. But, I guarantee, that man won't make the NFL draft without at least a weapons charge.
I disagree with the weapons part. he's an idiot behind the wheel but he has no violent past and i think thats a little unfair to say but i feel bad for the guys teammates and coaches now that he's put them through this twice. he's been suspended indefinitely...

Don't even get me started about the Buckeyes....
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]