`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long is to long to ship from Ebay

How long is to long to ship from Ebay
When you win an auction, how long do you give a seller to ship before you get annoyed.

Is just over a week too long?
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

RE: How long is to long to ship from Ebay
I usually wait about 2 weeks then start emailing. There is a timeframe on the auction that will tell you when the seller intends to ship and when you should expect it. It is usually a very good indicator on how long it takes the seller to ship.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(10-24-2011, 03:27 PM)branesergen Wrote: I usually wait about 2 weeks then start emailing. There is a timeframe on the auction that will tell you when the seller intends to ship and when you should expect it. It is usually a very good indicator on how long it takes the seller to ship.
+1 I give it until the end of that time frame that seller puts in auction. If there isn't a time frame, I usually wait around a week then email nicely asking if the item was mailed yet?
[Image: thCA4A41M6_zps6c3e4a45.jpg]

A week shipped or getting to you? I give it 10 days to get to me, then I ask.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

Depends on the amount i paid for the card and shipping.

The more i pay for each...the faster i better get the card.
the less i pay the less i worry about it,
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

a week??? I want status in three days MAX... what is with all this lousy ebay sellers these days???
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

two weeks tops!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(10-24-2011, 04:20 PM)superynaldo Wrote: a week??? I want status in three days MAX... what is with all this lousy ebay sellers these days???
Some people don't mark it as shipped. Actually a lot. I think people looking at a status (unless there is a DC involved) is looking for nothing. But if it takes a week then I'd asked. But someone can take up to 3 days to ship (not lazy, just known). So an item ends on Sunday, shipped Wednesday, gets to you Saturday or Monday. Happens to me a lot. And that is a 5 stars deal for me.
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun

(10-24-2011, 04:23 PM)nuccionino Wrote: Some people don't mark it as shipped. Actually a lot. I think people looking at a status (unless there is a DC involved) is looking for nothing. But if it takes a week then I'd asked. But someone can take up to 3 days to ship (not lazy, just known). So an item ends on Sunday, shipped Wednesday, gets to you Saturday or Monday. Happens to me a lot. And that is a 5 stars deal for me.
I email them in three days if they don't mark it shipped... just getting a heads up on ship date...Smile works for me...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(10-24-2011, 04:24 PM)superynaldo Wrote: I email them in three days if they don't mark it shipped... just getting a heads up on ship date...Smile works for me...
That works then, if you e-mail them then they may remember, looking at my last 50 purchases, over half I have got that wasn't marked as shipped. I always do it, just so I remember what I sent out.
Always gone Thur-Sun