`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Landed another one of my whales!!

Landed another one of my whales!!
Funny story about this card, I have a collector friend in Australia who is a big Favre collector I mean big. Anyways he would have sellers send cards to me if they didn't ship overseas and I in turn would send them to him. Anywho got a copy in the mail of this one a few months back for my friend and actually had it for about a month before I had to send it down under, I know of 2 other copys out there and 1 more that was completely destroyed w/ fake patches and inscriptions. So 4 accounted for and 6 out there right? Finally got one, bought it for the Bengals side too, lol!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330630641823?ssP...1427.l2649
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

RE: Landed another one of my whales!!
i would have payed that in a heartbeat
sweet steal

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

(10-23-2011, 07:03 PM)p18mann Wrote: i would have payed that in a heartbeat
sweet steal
Thanks p18mann, I thought it was a good price too, the other 2 that I have seen sell recently went for quit a bit more.

3 probable HOF players and one of the greatest qb's of all time all on card autos, you cant go wrong

(10-23-2011, 07:09 PM)p18mann Wrote: 3 probable HOF players and one of the greatest qb's of all time all on card autos, you cant go wrong
I'm pretty stoked on it, been after one for awhile, always loved Favre, really like Jennings, really got it for the Ocho and Housh both of whom I collect, but yeah to me it's a great card.

i need a favre auto, i was stupid and traded mine for something i cant remember....he's my number 2 all time favorite but dont let anyone know thatWink

Weird how its one QB and 3 WRs, but a sick card of course I likey!
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

awesome sauce and great price too. I suspect if you ever had to let it go you would get at least double for it
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Great add Stefan!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(10-23-2011, 07:17 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: Weird how its one QB and 3 WRs, but a sick card of course I likey!
Yeah it is an odd combo, I think Palmer would have been a better fit on that one but maybe he wasn't signing? The only connection I got from it was that they are both teams from the North division in their respective conferences.
(10-23-2011, 07:52 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: awesome sauce and great price too. I suspect if you ever had to let it go you would get at least double for it
Yeah man, pretty happy w/ the price the last 2 I saw sold for 250 and somewhere around 300.
(10-23-2011, 08:31 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Great add Stefan!!
Thanks RW34! That'll be my 73rd different non 1/1 Exquisite Ocho only 18 more to go, but they are all low numbered and some sort of dual/triple/quad auto and or patch....so whenever I can get a new one I'm geeked Big Grin