`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mini Enthusiasts welcome :) Looking for many more!

Mini Enthusiasts welcome :) Looking for many more!
At great expense to my eyesight I have finally cleaned up my Org with all my various mini wants and haves, I have about 2300 unique mini's available FT, all my wants are now correctly coded as well. Gonna focus my entire collection towards mini's at this point, so anything in my Org is available if you have mini's I need. Also always open to purchasing if the right deal presents itself. Send some offers, I will likely only hold on to these mini's for a couple weeks and then sell them in big batches so I can purchase some of the EXT's I need.
Link to my photobucket, sub folders for all the Ginter mini sets and inserts....not up to date, pics done about 6 months ago.
http://s385.photobucket.com/albums/oo293/petesahutt/
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RE: Mini Enthusiasts welcome :) Org is updated!!!
offer sent
Detroit Tigers Set Collector
Justin Verlander Miguel Cabrera Al Kaline Ty Cobb

RE: Mini Enthusiasts welcome :) Org is updated!!!
Working on cleaning up my trade page as well, If I cancel any offers You have no set needs of mine. I don't always send messages when I do this, its a bad habit, but please don't take offense, the button is pressed with deep regret Smile

RE: Mini Enthusiasts welcome :) Looking for many more!
Got a few nice deals done so far....Looking to work on some more trades (or buys)
I have some nice Lincecum stuff that I'd be willing to give up if you have some rare mini's....

What Ginter minis do you need? I have alot of 2011s including some black borders & inserts. Also have a random 2009 James Shield hand numbered mini. Let me know.
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

what are mini's? ha trade sent...
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

offer sent

(10-23-2011, 01:36 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: At great expense to my eyesight I have finally cleaned up my Org with all my various mini wants and haves, I have about 2300 unique mini's available FT, all my wants are now correctly coded as well. Gonna focus my entire collection towards mini's at this point, so anything in my Org is available if you have mini's I need. Also always open to purchasing if the right deal presents itself. Send some offers, I will likely only hold on to these mini's for a couple weeks and then sell them in big batches so I can purchase some of the EXT's I need.
Link to my photobucket, sub folders for all the Ginter mini sets and inserts....not up to date, pics done about 6 months ago.
http://s385.photobucket.com/albums/oo293/petesahutt/
Looking for all parallel sets from the 2007 Topps Co Signers sets

offer sent
Photobucket: http://www.photobucket.com/pres2020

I collect Red Sox GU and Auto. Also trying to build quite a few sets. Plenty of duplicates available from most major sets from 2006-2013.

11/11/2011 - Decided to become a Nomar Garciaparra Supercollector
Haves: 2500/6475 = 38.6%

Just sent you an offer. I'd be happy to give a home to a lot of your Lincecums Smile