`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading for Colt McCoy, big trade list

Trading for Colt McCoy, big trade list
Just got back into collecting after a 15+ year layoff. Looking to collect Colt McCoy. Let me know what your looking for and how we can get some trades going. I'll try to get some pictures, everything I have is pretty much from 2011 football. Some of the things I have are as follows. Anything your interested in, let me know what you have or where I can look. Looking for anything McCoy.

X

Also have many other singles, rookies, and inserts from the above products.

Thanks, Brian

RE: Trading for Colt McCoy, big trade list

Welcome, To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. A good place to Start is by reading the sticky message atop the trading forums, there is a tutorial as well. Here are the links
New Traders Read first
Tutorial
FAQ
Remember, if you dont want to buy pricing or pay for the organize DO NOT reach 100 cards, stay below that number.
Thanks, Mod
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

RE: Trading for Colt McCoy, big trade list
I updated as many as I could. How soon does product get listed, I have a bunch of 2011 Absolute Memorabilia that isn't listed yet.