`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WS Fan - Game 3

RE: WS Fan - Game 3
The guy is a First Class Moron! Does it reflect badly, sure it does. Do I think it reflects on all Texas fans, no. I can only hope that he was traded around the cell block for cigarettes and candy as he awaited for someone to post bail.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

(10-23-2011, 03:11 PM)bigt314 Wrote: The guy is a First Class Moron! Does it reflect badly, sure it does. Do I think it reflects on all Texas fans, no. I can only hope that he was traded around the cell block for cigarettes and candy as he awaited for someone to post bail.

I doubt he went to jail.....the extent of it was him getting kicked out most likely.

He is not in jail..Just thrown out
[Image: jonathancard.png]

(10-23-2011, 02:50 PM)jonathancard Wrote: That guys name is Jeremy Maurer he is from Albany Texas my wife went to high school with the guy he is sure getting some well deserved hate for that.
No way! Did you guys know it was him right off the bat?
I'm with you guys on him not representing the Texas fans. I'm a Cards and a Saints fan and we have some characters! I just can't imagine getting so caught up in the moment that that would seem like a good idea.

(10-23-2011, 06:39 PM)mcraneyrp Wrote: No way! Did you guys know it was him right off the bat?
I'm with you guys on him not representing the Texas fans. I'm a Cards and a Saints fan and we have some characters! I just can't imagine getting so caught up in the moment that that would seem like a good idea.
No we saw the replay and then people were harassing him on his facebook then he deleted his facebook account
[Image: jonathancard.png]

(10-23-2011, 02:04 AM)mcraneyrp Wrote: What did you guys think about the fan who threw the ball onto the field (Game 3, 7th Inning) as Holliday was fielding the ball? I was amazed at how easy it was to spot him on the replay. I guess I ask because now that I am teaching sportsmanship, it seems that (compared to just a few years ago) a lot of players have gotten their acts together and it's the fans that are unruly.

Patrick
That's because fans (most of us in this case) tend to get so overly emotional about the game and the current way it's going, that they will do just about anything to make themselves known, seen or heard.

I have been a Ranger fan since I was 5 and I love the game as much as anybody but that's uncalled for. It's a game people. Be a fan and let the players play.

(10-23-2011, 03:25 PM)slufan83 Wrote: I doubt he went to jail.....the extent of it was him getting kicked out most likely.
Yeah I know but I can hope cant I??? I honestly think that if you throw something on the field you should be treated just like those who run onto the field.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

(10-23-2011, 10:41 PM)bigt314 Wrote: Yeah I know but I can hope cant I??? I honestly think that if you throw something on the field you should be treated just like those who run onto the field.
I heard they locked up that moth that got Holliday for 50 years to life. Wait, never mind he got stepped on the day after
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(10-23-2011, 10:42 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: I heard they locked up that moth that got Holliday for 50 years to life. Wait, never mind he got stepped on the day after
After he attempted to go in to the light from flying out of his ear first!