`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pujols auto for Football

RE: Pujols auto for Football
(10-23-2011, 06:44 PM)morrisfamily0524 Wrote: i have a manning auto if your interested...check me for it
Not interested in the Manning on this one.

Let's bump this up for the 2 WS champion and soon to be most sought after Free Agent on the Market.

I'm trying to move my football, but the biggest thing I have left is a Carson Palmer Finest refractor RC #199. I know it's a long shot but I would trade a good deal in your favor for it.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

(10-29-2011, 01:34 PM)bryandavidknight Wrote: I'm trying to move my football, but the biggest thing I have left is a Carson Palmer Finest refractor RC #199. I know it's a long shot but I would trade a good deal in your favor for it.
Not what I'm looking for right now but thanks for the look.

Any interest in any of this. Best is a Finest sweet patch/auto, Kolb is an 07 Tilogy patch/auto, also a multi-color patch. Lemme know, cheers.

(10-23-2011, 03:15 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: Hm, not sure I could make it there on one card, but I have a 2008 SP Authentic SP Numbers Signatures Peyton Manning, which I could group with a nice patch/auto of either Kolb or Best to get to within 20 of BV, or could do Manning with a few smaller things to get to a level trade, depending on what you're looking for. I'll makr more of my FB stuff FT and you can have a look. Cheers.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(10-29-2011, 03:13 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: Any interest in any of this. Best is a Finest sweet patch/auto, Kolb is an 07 Tilogy patch/auto, also a multi-color patch. Lemme know, cheers.
Roger have a little interest in the manning also like the Cardinal HOFer autos (Musial, Gibson and Ozzie) no idea on values / pricing as I mainly trade Football and buy Cardinals.

Anybody want this Bum today :>)

I'd like a shot at that bum! Haha What kind of value do you have on it?
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(12-09-2011, 03:46 PM)demondukk Wrote: I'd like a shot at that bum! Haha What kind of value do you have on it?
$165 cash don't have Baseball pricing.