`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2 More Boxes of Triple Threads, 2 1/1s

2 More Boxes of Triple Threads, 2 1/1s
Well, this being my first year ever touching the stuff, I've had a pretty good run with Triple Threads. In addition to the 6 piece Outfield Legends Booklet I pulled (which included Ruth and Mantle), I've pulled some nice short print Starlin Castros (one of which I traded for a Jeter auto) and then came todays boxes...

[Image: triplethreads.jpg]

The Ichiro will probably hit the bay tomorrow, as I need to get some of the cash I've dropped back, the others are for trade, and will be marked as such as soon as they are entered into the system. The Dimaggio might be tough to get away from me.

Anyone have any advice on what I should list the Ichiro 1/1 for? I'm willing to ship to Japan...
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: 2 More Boxes of Triple Threads, 2 1/1s
pretty nice 2 boxs IMO, 2 1/1s and a joe d, plus some great autos..looks like triple threads treating you pretty nice this year, i seen your other box breaks...

as for the Ichiro 1/1, id just throw it up on the bay 5 or 7 day auction starting bid .99 and let it roll..good move shipping to japan, prolly state that in the description..
i see a 1/3 ichiro bin $700 with only one color gu jersey..hard to guess what youll get. its ashame its not autod, but a sick card nontheless...

Topps made a mistake...they put possibly Jay Bruce's worst sticker auto (at least from what I've seen) and put it on a 1/1...
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Make sure you open up the Ichiro to INTERNATIONAL buyers. They will drop some serious cash on it and make sure to check shipping cost. I wouldnt doubt with all that patch in ther you couldnt get a grand from over seas.

nice looking Ichiro

nice hits
take a look at my organize, I have something you like...

[Image: imag0256s.jpg]

I think everyone does good on boxes except for me...
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

I could use the Tabata
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

Nice hits...wdnt be a high end topps break without a marlon byrd auto in there ! bustin5knots you should buy a few boxes your byrd pc would quadruple

check me for the tabata
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo