`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just bought the FINAL GU'd I need from 1999 of Marino

RE: Just bought the FINAL GU'd I need from 1999 of Marino
(10-23-2011, 08:28 AM)htoutlaws Wrote: I used to collect Charlie's stuff back when he was THE Lion QB of the future.
I have quite a few good cards of him. I would never trade them. I spent a fortune on them.
Matt Millen didn't agree. Obviously.
I didn't even make the correlation when you said Charlie Batch with the Lions and you being a Barry Sanders collector. D'Oh! I have about 800 Isaac Bruce cards that I feel the same way. A BUNCH of older parallels that will probably stay with me forever. Including a 96 Stadium Club Sunday Night Redemption.

Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

nice looking card!

(10-23-2011, 08:38 AM)Marinocollector Wrote: I didn't even make the correlation when you said Charlie Batch with the Lions and you being a Barry Sanders collector. D'Oh! I have about 800 Isaac Bruce cards that I feel the same way. A BUNCH of older parallels that will probably stay with me forever. Including a 96 Stadium Club Sunday Night Redemption.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1463108.html

I found one, but I'm sure I have another. Unless it's Herman Moore or Chris Claiborne. I found some really cool stuff digging through my old Lions box. At least from the standpoint of finding the same in Barry Sanders versions.