`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Birthday Cards"

"Birthday Cards"
Well, last week I decided to get myself a few things from the Bay for my birthday. I wanted to get some "quality" cards that I know I won't have the coin to buy boxes of. I'll be getting these over the next two weeks, but here's what I bought and a picture of the one I got today. As they come in, I'll be scanning them and uploading them into Beckett. All prices include shipping (even combined).

2010-11 Elite Black Box #141 Bob Lanier...$1.99
2010-11 Panini Gold Standard #156 Austin Daye...$2.46
2010-11 Panini Gold Standard #219 Greg Monroe AU RC...$6.75
2010-11 Panini Gold Standard Golden Age Materials #9 Bob Lanier...$1.99
2010-11 Panini Gold Standard Gold Medalists #17 Joe Dumars...$2.47
2010-11 Panini Gold Standard Gold Stars Materials #9 Ben Gordon...$2.99
2010-11 Panini Gold Standard Gold Team Logos #9 Bill Laimbeer...$8.29
2010-11 Panini Gold Standard Platinum Gold #63 Tracy McGrady...$3.74
2010-11 Panini Gold Standard Platinum Gold #106 Ben Gordon...$2.99
2010-11 Playoff National Treasures NBA Gear Dual #12 Greg Monroe...$3.39
2010-11 Playoff National Treasures NBA Gear Trios Prime Signatures #12 Greg Monroe...$6.45
2010-11 Totally Certified #184 Terrico White AU RC...$2.99
2010-11 Totally Certified Red Materials #104 Tayshaun Prince...$2.99

Total paid including shipping: $49.49

Total Hi BV: $165.50

And here's the first one to come in:

Also, as I stated before, my sister sent me a $25 Wal-Mart Gift Card, so I bought myself another mixed box, not expecting much, just wanting to break, fill sets, and maybe get a few things to sell/trade. Well, I was pleasantly surprised. These aren't PC (so the Birthday Cards moniker doesn't apply) but I was happy that I got something worth selling/trading.

[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

RE: "Birthday Cards"
great b-day pickups, were they all from one seller or a few different ones. Sweet pull on ellis, I'd say I'd trade for it as one of my side pcs but don't think I got pistons you still need.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

those are some sweet deals off the bay. Wish I could pick up some cards for those price ranges.. Still chasing the Elite Black Box signatures. Got the FISHER & WEST incoming.. still working on Baylor and Kobe.. I missed kobe by a few bucks.. not sure what the high bidder put up, but don't think it was that much.. card sold for under $150.. surprised being a /10 card.
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Awesome congrats. I like the Ellis especially since its skybox. Didn't you just say the other day how much you liked skybox?

I was really surprised at the value of the ellis. With a /49 autograph from gold standard of a good rookie is only $20, you would think a /50 parallel of a star would only be $5, especially from a product I heard many people didn't like and was considered low end. I'm hoping i can get $10-15 for cause then I can get one or two more gold standard, elite black box, our national treasures cards.

Four of those cards were from the same person, two from another, two from another and the rest from individuals. But I was attacking auctions at 3 in the morning. Lol. Got some at $0.99 and shipping was three times that. Lol.

yes, I do like skybox, especially that year. I just wished I had more rubies of my own. That's the first ruby I've ever pulled. Smile

i'm liking the pip... ft?

Yeah, it is, but I'm going to wait until I have more for you. I have to repay you for the package you sent me. Smile
(10-22-2011, 07:49 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: great b-day pickups, were they all from one seller or a few different ones. Sweet pull on ellis, I'd say I'd trade for it as one of my side pcs but don't think I got pistons you still need.
You do, but it wouldn't be a fair trade. Smile You have the Ohl (at least marked in your organize and it's the same BV, but the Ohl is a Chronology Autograph, so I couldn't ask that. Smile Hopefully one day.

like the pippen check me for it.
Looking for Jordan, Kobe, Durant, Rose, Lebron, Odom.

(10-23-2011, 09:49 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Yeah, it is, but I'm going to wait until I have more for you. I have to repay you for the package you sent me. Smile
you don't need to repay anything. a gift is a gift. if i'd wanted anything for it in return it wouldn't have been a gift but an investment

(10-23-2011, 04:05 PM)folkertino Wrote: you don't need to repay anything. a gift is a gift. if i'd wanted anything for it in return it wouldn't have been a gift but an investment
Well, then I'm working on a "gift" for you. Smile