`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Birthday Cards"

RE: "Birthday Cards"
Due to an error on my part, one of the cards was sent to an address from a previous purchase I had made, but that will be on its way soon. I did have three others show up today though. Smile Here they are:

[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Today's mailday. Smile Beautiful card for just barely over 10% of the value. Smile

love the look of that Dumars Gold Standard...enjoy spoiling yourself xstream you earned it!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Nice cards Xstream!
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

And today's mailday.

Ok, now here's a sticky situation. The person who sent me the Elite Black Box and the Totally Certified was also supposed to send me a 2010-11 Gold Standard Golden Age Materials Bob Lanier, but in the package he sent a filler card stating he couldn't find it and to let him know what I wanted as a refund or replacement. I paid $0.99 for the card, not including the $0.50 combined shipping, so $1.49 all together, less than 25% of what the card is worth. When I went to his other items, everything seems way over the value of the card, especially the LeBron AUs. lol. I suggested some Totally Certified and Elite Black Box Pistons base. Smile

The Pistons base should be easy to get from him (if he has any). The reason I say that is because he could really be trying to make it up to you. Hopefully you get what you want.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

(10-27-2011, 08:17 PM)kenarm79 Wrote: The Pistons base should be easy to get from him (if he has any). The reason I say that is because he could really be trying to make it up to you. Hopefully you get what you want.
Yeah, I'm hoping so as well. Even though, some of the base are only like $2.50, so maybe he'll give me like 4 to compensate. Smile

Finally came in after I had the wrong address on the shipping. Smile My bad. lol.

try lookin for wade bosh and melo fleer rookie triple card from 03. i got one cheap. 20 bucks.