`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 More Boxes of Fanfare ( I say that a lot huh)

2 More Boxes of Fanfare ( I say that a lot huh)
I will get straight to the break. Out of the 16 packs I didn't pull a single Diecut I needed for my set ,
None of the Champ. Cal. I need ( I need #1 if any ones has an extra) I
also didn't land the Rookie standout I need (#14)
I also didn't make much progress on my master set of auto's and MM
. either. but will be able to swap some nicer swatches for plain ones.

Mag. Material
Martin Truex red,yellow and Blue swatch (upgrade)
David Ruetiman Dual
Eric Almirola
Trevor Bayne
Steve wallace (upgrade)
Dusty Davis (upgrade)
Marcos Ambros (needed him and it is sick 5 cl.sheet metal)
Tony Stewart (upgrade)
Jimmy Johnson Dual(upgrade)
Dale Jr. ( upgrade sick 3 cl. patchlooks like the M from the AMP Logo)

MM Auto ( needed both)
Kasey Kahne #10/25
Nelson Piquet Jr. #01/25

Autos
Steve Wallace #113/245
Robert Richardson #207/250
James Buescher #126/200
Martin Truex #23/55
( ALL duplicates )
Max Papis #24/50
and the Biggie...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Danica Patrick #05/50

All in all I was able to land some upgrades to my set and a couple auto's I needed
( Wasn't looking forward to Ebay Prices for the Danica auto but still need 2 more the #70 and # 15 won't see the #5 i'm sure unless I pull it)
and also got a couple of the silver #25
( that might be a fun set to build) thanks for checking the break out
I am getting them loaded it is just taking some time I will try and put up a post of every thing thats for trade but will tell you got most
of the base set in triples plus and the same with the CC and RS
PM me if you need something in particular.

http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/scampbell379/
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

RE: 2 More Boxes of Fanfare ( I say that a lot huh)
Pretty nice boxes, man. Check my trading thread for the Die cuts. It has a list of the 33 I still need. LMK if you can help.

(10-21-2011, 01:15 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Pretty nice boxes, man. Check my trading thread for the Die cuts. It has a list of the 33 I still need. LMK if you can help.
I am not supposed to do anything for the next couple days but will pull my cards down and try and list all my needs and duplicates for the Die-cuts I also still need the CC & RS
I listed in my post still undecided about getting a case any thoughts

I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

(10-21-2011, 06:53 PM)tonygwynnandcalripke Wrote: I am not supposed to do anything for the next couple days but will pull my cards down and try and list all my needs and duplicates for the Die-cuts I also still need the CC & RS
I listed in my post still undecided about getting a case any thoughts
I didn't see anything in your post about buying a case. However, I think you should abort that idea. You have busted soooo many boxes that I think you will only be disappointed with breaking a case of Fanfare. You are too close to completing it to spend that much money on a case. You should go to auction sites and other trading sites to try to complete your sets. You have plenty of trade-bait cards. They should be enough to help you complete the set.
I don't have any CC or RS cards to trade. I have already traded away my RS cards and I am working on the holofoil die-cut set and the CC set, but have no doubles yet. My die-cut set needs are listed in my thread, but here are the cards I need for the CC set: 1, 5, 12, 15. LMK if you have any of these 4 to trade away!

(10-22-2011, 12:36 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: I didn't see anything in your post about buying a case. However, I think you should abort that idea. You have busted soooo many boxes that I think you will only be disappointed with breaking a case of Fanfare. You are too close to completing it to spend that much money on a case. You should go to auction sites and other trading sites to try to complete your sets. You have plenty of trade-bait cards. They should be enough to help you complete the set.
I don't have any CC or RS cards to trade. I have already traded away my RS cards and I am working on the holofoil die-cut set and the CC set, but have no doubles yet. My die-cut set needs are listed in my thread, but here are the cards I need for the CC set: 1, 5, 12, 15. LMK if you have any of these 4 to trade away!
I have none of those but could throw you A dale jr.& denny hamlin allStars insert from main event along with the gloves off, heck will even throw in a random auto from fane fare ( how bout kenny wallace love that guy) let me know

Nice kahen and danica
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK