`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Bowman Chrome Ryan Tatusko

RE: 2011 Bowman Chrome Ryan Tatusko
(10-21-2011, 06:40 PM)lobos1974 Wrote: If he came on here saying he was Albert Pujols or Derek Jeter, I could see questioning the guy, but I am sure a lot of players collect baseball cards or at least collect a few of their own cards. I don't see any reason to doubt him.

Welcome to the boards Ryan. I am a huge Rangers fan and collect Martin Perez. Did you get to play with him any before the trade?
Ive been meaning to tell everyone for quite some time now that i am in fact albert pujols.

Very interesting Blog. Wish you the best in your career
[Image: yankees2copy.jpg]

Ryan! I went to Target in hope of pulling something of yours. My 9 dollar investment turns out that Igot a Green Xfact (retail version) of your card. If you want a scan, I would love to send you one. I am going to hold onto it because this is why I collect, hearing cool stories like your own, I need a nice one of you! Good luck next season!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

(10-22-2011, 09:54 PM)RTusk40 Wrote: What did you read? I'm intrigued.

I'll take whatever, I truly appreciate it
I read the link that was posted in my post.

(10-22-2011, 11:52 PM)philly eagle in az Wrote: Ryan! I went to Target in hope of pulling something of yours. My 9 dollar investment turns out that Igot a Green Xfact (retail version) of your card. If you want a scan, I would love to send you one. I am going to hold onto it because this is why I collect, hearing cool stories like your own, I need a nice one of you! Good luck next season!
I made a trade for a green one on a diff board, they look really cool!

Hey Ryan I pulled a base card of yours. Since its the only I have I am keeping it.
How is winter ball going?

I too just pulled a card of yours tonight. This is indeed pretty sweet
[Image: 9cef0db8.jpg]

Always interested in quality Barnes, Red Sox, and Patriots

(10-23-2011, 09:52 PM)sxfn4lf Wrote: I too just pulled a card of yours tonight. This is indeed pretty sweet
Winter ball is going great, I love it down here. Check out my baseball blog I wrote a lot about it down here http://www.ryantatusko.wordpress.com

cool blog ryan!! it's always cool to see a player collect. best of luck to you in your career(unless you play milwaukee j/k)
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

Ok Ryan,
Now have 2 base, 1 refractor /500, gold /50, and blue /150. Ill keep the base and im happy to send you the rest. If you remember im the same tallen73 on twitter. I have your address in IN if that's where you want them to go. If not let me know
(10-21-2011, 06:13 PM)alexs64 Wrote: I know I am not the most untrusting person on this board....but does anyone else not believe a damn word this dude is saying? If I am wrong I will apologize...but this just sounds really odd to me.
Not a joke at all. I follow his blog and his twitter. He talks about baseball cards a lot. Sad we can't give someone the benefit of the doubt. A guy who plays ball wants his own card? Wow how odd...