`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I FINALLY GOT ONE-- Bryce Harper auto!!!!

I FINALLY GOT ONE-- Bryce Harper auto!!!!
Scan is in my bucket. I pulled one earlier in the year. My ex made me sell it though (told me she'd leave if I didn't take the cash.... What a mistake lol). But I finally got mine. Had to trade away the farm to get it, but I'm okay with that. Also grabbed. Jesus Montero bow and best xfractor /25 while I was out at the show. Oh happy day
[Image: 9cef0db8.jpg]

Always interested in quality Barnes, Red Sox, and Patriots

RE: I FINALLY GOT ONE-- Bryce Harper auto!!!!
(10-20-2011, 11:17 PM)sxfn4lf Wrote: Scan is in my bucket. I pulled one earlier in the year. My ex made me sell it though (told me she'd leave if I didn't take the cash.... What a mistake lol). But I finally got mine. Had to trade away the farm to get it, but I'm okay with that. Also grabbed. Jesus Montero bow and best xfractor /25 while I was out at the show. Oh happy day
lol you should have kept the first one! You stated she would leave you if you didn't and now you refer to her as an "EX" so she left you anyway. That goes to show never listen to a women when it comes to your cards! Congrats on getting another one, This time don't tell any female you maybe seeing what the value is Smile
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

Yeah no kidding. In retrospect I got $1100 for the blue auto (I was the first one to put a blue on the bay), so it wasn't really a bad move. This one probably cost $400 in BV. I know I over paid, but it's absolutely perfect (aside from his rushed auto), so to me it was worth it. Oh well, time to start reloading

Nice stuff! It looks like you have been having a good week! I also like the Polamalu!

Yeah, it was a good week. Should have seen my bucket before I updated it lol. That harper and Montero wipe me out

Better hope he lives up to the hype and don't turn out as the next J.D. Drew.
[Image: fredwilliamson.jpg]

nice pick up
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

That's a really nice pick of it too man but my OCD is kicking in! UGH!!! Put that bad boy in a screwdown will ya?!

(10-20-2011, 11:26 PM)yankeeempire Wrote: lol you should have kept the first one! You stated she would leave you if you didn't and now you refer to her as an "EX" so she left you anyway. That goes to show never listen to a women when it comes to your cards! Congrats on getting another one, This time don't tell any female you maybe seeing what the value is Smile
Yeah, if my other ever said sell it or else, I would say have a nice life.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

(10-20-2011, 11:17 PM)sxfn4lf Wrote: Scan is in my bucket. I pulled one earlier in the year. My ex made me sell it though (told me she'd leave if I didn't take the cash.... What a mistake lol). But I finally got mine. Had to trade away the farm to get it, but I'm okay with that. Also grabbed. Jesus Montero bow and best xfractor /25 while I was out at the show. Oh happy day

always cards over women, or you should have told her to sell some of her shoes.