`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Box Legends, 1 pack Absolute, 6 packs 07 Sp Authentic, 5 2011 Score.

RE: 1 Box Legends, 1 pack Absolute, 6 packs 07 Sp Authentic, 5 2011 Score.
I busted a box of Legends...same type of result. I have since seen about 15 box breaks of the stuff, and have yet to see a Legend auto get pulled (I talked to the owner of my LCS, and he heard - not seen or confirmed - that a guy in the area pulled a Terry Bradshaw auto out of a box). I really like the look of Legends, and would like to get another box to finish the set, but $80 for single-color jerseys, I'll stick to 2010 Classics.

In fact, I have busted a ton of stuff lately, but it has been so underwhelming I have yet to scan any of it...maybe I should post it all, to get some sympathy and hopefully remove some of the bad karma I apparently have.
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

Wow a lot of leshouring for you lol. I like the Herzlick. But its obvious why....lol

(10-20-2011, 11:59 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: word to the big trade value next year. he's gonna burn the house down in preseason, and get all the carries when javid does his fine china impression again
Fine china or not, the kid is nearing the maximum number of concussions that is healthy for an entire career. He won't be playing much longer period if people keep aiming for his head....
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

How many concussions has he had? I really had no clue he was as injury prone as you all say he is. I watch football i promise!
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/