`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This sucks

RE: This sucks
Guys I am extremely busy most the time. I do most the responding here from my phone. That said, if your in no hurry send me the info you want on your banner and I will slowly get these done. DO NOT ever pay anyone on here to design your banner. I am happy to do it.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

The guy tried to get me also. Banners and avatars. As others said he was like, "I will create a banner for a small fee" etc... no thanks.
I would really like one though.

I'll make it all better....I'll make one for you for free....just let me know what you'd like on it and I'll see what I can do.
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

Makes me wonder just how many people he sent that PM too. Must have been bored one night and spent a few hours mass e-mails people.
[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 15655)      (Piazza - 1610)      (Wright - 759)

(10-20-2011, 04:24 PM)krykslr Wrote: I'll make it all better....I'll make one for you for free....just let me know what you'd like on it and I'll see what I can do.
I would like one with Ken Caminiti, Tony Gwynn and Trevor Hoffman in matching 1998 uniforms. Thanks.
(10-20-2011, 04:48 PM)86champs Wrote: Makes me wonder just how many people he sent that PM too. Must have been bored one night and spent a few hours mass e-mails people.
He got a whole $2.50 from me. He was supposed to get another $2.50 when completed. What a XXXX, he didn't even respond to my email : )