`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would this be considered a good deal?....

Would this be considered a good deal?....
I already have one of these, but thought it was a great price, and wasnt sure how it was still this low...as it's fairly low numered (/25) of his rookie year. So I put a bid on it and went to bed...woke up and noticed I was the only one that bid on it...and won it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/220873178714?ssP...1439.l2649

Let me know your thoughts
[Image: rsz_stafford.jpg]
[Image: e4YJ0.png]

RE: Would this be considered a good deal?....
wow!!! nice pickup!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

I think you did great for a unique patch, is it the real deal or a manufactured?
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(10-20-2011, 11:12 AM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: I think you did great for a unique patch, is it the real deal or a manufactured?
I'm guessing it's manufactured

It is a sweet card, I dont see alot of Georgia cards for him. I would say honestly the price is a good deal, considering, rc year and he is healthy. If they give Green bay a run for their money, his cards are gonna skyrocket! Nice card, congrats!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(10-20-2011, 11:32 AM)jncdrew Wrote: It is a sweet card, I dont see alot of Georgia cards for him. I would say honestly the price is a good deal, considering, rc year and he is healthy. If they give Green bay a run for their money, his cards are gonna skyrocket! Nice card, congrats!
Thanks...just picked it up due to thinking it was a STEAL. I usually dont go for duplicates...but figured I had to in this case...I should be able to trade it for a decent card when his prices go back up.

I also picked up the "G" patch auto...which completes the LOGO PATCH AUTO set.

[Image: CollegeLogoAuto.jpg]

didnt get the deal I did on the other one...but it's the first one I have seen...and it completed the set...so I figured why not....

meh, the dude's going no where ..... you wayyyyyy over paid for that, I'd just give it away to some Canadian and take it as a loss IMHO Wink

(10-20-2011, 11:41 AM)pbean Wrote: meh, the dude's going no where ..... you wayyyyyy over paid for that, I'd just give it away to some Canadian and take it as a loss IMHO Wink
LOL....bean, I can always count on u for a laugh. Thanks! If you like it, maybe we can work a trade for it. I know you have an End Zone card I need Smile LOL

(10-20-2011, 11:45 AM)bdubs3316 Wrote: LOL....bean, I can always count on u for a laugh. Thanks! If you like it, maybe we can work a trade for it. I know you have an End Zone card I need Smile LOL
lol nice Bean...but yea man if you dont trade it to him I wouldnt mind trying to work something out for that xtra points Stafford auto I have if you still need it!

(10-20-2011, 11:45 AM)bdubs3316 Wrote: LOL....bean, I can always count on u for a laugh. Thanks! If you like it, maybe we can work a trade for it. I know you have an End Zone card I need Smile LOL
thanks for the offer bud but there's no way jr's letting go of that one Wink

saweet pickup bud Smile glad to see it found a good home Smile