`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anybody heard from stevecurren

RE: anybody heard from stevecurren
I don't even post after 2 weeks for trades that are local.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I know I get busy and lazy sometimes and I might hold on to a trade an extra day or so but I try to inform the trader when I send it out. It only takes 10 seconds to send a little message that it might be an extra couple of days. If ppl don't have time to do this they shouldn't be trading in the first place. Knock on wood, I haven't had a problem in 100 plus trades but when it does happen posting their name on the board would be my last option. I would hate to have my name on here if one of my trades doesn't get where it's going. If I wanted to know about a trader I would first send out some PM's to some of the bigger traders asking about the person in private.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

I don't think its a big deal asking if anyone has seen "X" . Some people sign in and go right to the forums without checking their trade section or reading their messages. Atleast when they browese the forum they will see this and maybe send that long overdue response. If someone was on here blasting their address then i'd think differently.Communication is key. 3 weeks plus for a trade is rediculous. If the trader has a problem or atleast sends me updates on the progress then i'm fine with it. It may be cardboard,but its yours and your paid postage. You held up your end;they should hold up theirs. jmo
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

(10-20-2011, 12:14 PM)talkntribe Wrote: I don't think its a big deal asking if anyone has seen "X" . Some people sign in and go right to the forums without checking their trade section or reading their messages. Atleast when they browese the forum they will see this and maybe send that long overdue response. If someone was on here blasting their address then i'd think differently.Communication is key. 3 weeks plus for a trade is rediculous. If the trader has a problem or atleast sends me updates on the progress then i'm fine with it. It may be cardboard,but its yours and your paid postage. You held up your end;they should hold up theirs. jmo
How would you feel if I posted your name for having not gotten what was sent? Think it out a sec man. Things happen, you know that. The boards should be a last resort. I have over 425 trades and NEVER have I posted on the boards about a trader. I have responded to a few call outs and stated I was waiting as well, but never called someone out.

I have seen at least 5 call-outs in 2 weeks and 3 are traders I would stake my collection on. That is a little upsetting to me. Communication is key and people need to remember that. If you can't get a response then try messaging a guy like myself or another member that lives here, or even a mod and have them take a look. If a month or so goes by (not from Canada) and nothing else has worked, then maybe the boards become the way to go.

Go back and view the trade. When you view it look by his name on his side of the trade and it will tell you when they last logged on to beckett. I am having an issue with a trader as well but he hasn't looged on in 10 days so I'm still waiting to take further action.

[quote='dbroockerd' pid='1748711' dateline='1319137889']

How would you feel if I posted your name for having not gotten what was sent? Think it out a sec man. Things happen, you know that. The boards should be a last resort. I have over 425 trades and NEVER have I posted on the boards about a trader. I have responded to a few call outs and stated I was waiting as well, but never called someone out.

Honestly, If I didn't reply to your messages and plain out ignored you,I have no problem with someone posting my name "talkntribe" I don't think my real name is good. I communicate with my traders and people I buy from. You know that first hand. I never go without responding. No matter the circumstances. I understand things happen "believe you me" but people can take 2 minutes to let someone know whats up! If people can log in and browse or upload cards then they can respond and complete their end of the deal. Even if it is just cardboard. Sorry,I feel strong about this.

(10-20-2011, 03:18 PM)talkntribe Wrote: [quote='dbroockerd' pid='1748711' dateline='1319137889']

Honestly, If I didn't reply to your messages and plain out ignored you,I have no problem with someone posting my name "talkntribe" I don't think my real name is good. I communicate with my traders and people I buy from. You know that first hand. I never go without responding. No matter the circumstances. I understand things happen "believe you me" but people can take 2 minutes to let someone know whats up! If people can log in and browse or upload cards then they can respond and complete their end of the deal. Even if it is just cardboard. Sorry,I feel strong about this.

but the guy he is calling out has not been on in 4 days, I doubt he has ignored him.

I don't know man. I'm not picking on this guy. I'm just speaking in general. Maybe people should have their box checked to receive emails about notifications. Either way,I hope this guy gets it resolved.

(10-20-2011, 03:18 PM)talkntribe Wrote: [quote='dbroockerd' pid='1748711' dateline='1319137889']

agreed.

I have a trade in the works with him that has been delayed. He has had some things come up lately. Give him a break he will make good on his end.