IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you do with 'worthless' cards

RE: What do you do with 'worthless' cards
Piyn sends them to my kids, haha!
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Yeah I seem to have alot less Royals laying around Lol

It's gonna sound terrible but a few different time I bought boxes or packs and pulled like humdreds of doubles or cards I didn't need, I'm usually still in the ca so I'll pack them back in the bag and drop them in a bush or something. I don't do it to litter, I feel like someone walking by will find it wether a kid or whatever and they will be super excited. Idk

(11-04-2011, 09:11 AM)cody_allen Wrote: It's gonna sound terrible but a few different time I bought boxes or packs and pulled like humdreds of doubles or cards I didn't need, I'm usually still in the ca so I'll pack them back in the bag and drop them in a bush or something. I don't do it to litter, I feel like someone walking by will find it wether a kid or whatever and they will be super excited. Idk
You may have intentions on someone finding them quickly, but it likely just liters the area. If you have to get rid of the cards quickly, I think it would be better to just give them to a random kid. Most kids will take free cards. My junk goes into a 5,000 count box. When it gets full, I usually give it to kids or sell it really cheap in a yard sale.
Collecting 2010 Bowman, 80s oddball rookies, and '89 Griffeys.