`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Does this look like I got shilled

RE: Does this look like I got shilled
no shill here, person only has 5% with the seller, as others have pointed out. Think it was someone in a similar situation as you...
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

No shilling here, just 2 people who both really wanted that card. The easiest way to tell is that YOU were the last person to bid. Nobody bid after your first bid (other than yourself), so how could someone be shilling you. Shilling usually takes place after a bid is placed and then the seller has an account slowly bid up to get you to your max bid or even outbid you in hopes that you rebid even higher.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Once again the infamous "shilling" word is thrown out there. Again, set in your mind what you want/willing to pay and throw that amount out there at the very end of the auction. If you don't win it, move on. More than likely the idiot (if shilling) is going to throw it back out there in a few days anyways.
Too funny... we all want good deals, but when we don't get the $1K card for $10 we auto yell "SHILL"