`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Allen and Ginter - Looking Real Good!

2011 Allen and Ginter - Looking Real Good!
I picked up a box of 2011 Allen and Ginter and a pack of 2011 Goodwin. Both the box and the pack turned out to be really good!

In the pack of Goodwin I got a Tigers Wood short print card with the lightning back ground.

Here's what I got in the Allen and Ginter box:
Tommy Hanson game used
Redemption for a Shawn Michaels autograph
Heath Bell rip card /75
I ripped the card and pulled a Alex Rodriguez mini #393
Manny Pacquiao code card

Also got that card with a weird symbol on it. Are they listed in Beckett and what is it, any value?

I couldn't believe the BV on the auto, rodriguez mini, and the pacquiao code. I think I did fairly well.
I am uploading the rest of the box and everything will be up for trade. I'm just not sure what to do with the Rodriquez mini and the Michaels auto, if I want to trade or sell.

[Image: scange.jpg]
I collect Allen & Ginter, Aroldis Chapman, Yoan Moncada, and Cuban Players!

RE: 2011 Allen and Ginter - Looking Real Good!
Nice man... sounds like a decent box. I got one of those lightning short prints, too (of Michelle Wie). Kinda cool. I do love the rip cards. I've only ever pulled one before. As for the code card (the symbol), they're not listed in Beckett, and they don't sell for much on EBay. I've been working on getting all 30, so if you wanna trade for it (or the rip card, or the EXT mini) let me know.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

that Shawn Michaels will fetch you a pretty penny, there's lots of girls out there going goo-goo-gaa-gaa over this card
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

check me for the hbk if ft
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

interested in the hanson
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]