Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Autograph collection

RE: Autograph collection
That is sweet!

9 ruths, and a Joe jackson??? Holy %(#(*

WOW, thanks for sharing. That is absolutely amazing. I always thought about making a huge collection like that. I have 4 signed baseballs so far lol

That is an awesome collection for sure. Hard to believe the Hall of Fame or something wouldn't have more though.

@ Motu79, your a moron... I hope your Mariners move to Oklahoma like the Sonics... Joking or not I find that very annoying... Their are plenty of baseball fans here in Florida. The problem for our teams here are that a lot of the fan base here are fans of other teams that have had roots here longer. I'd imagine their are more fans here of "baseball" then there is in your teams entire fan base...

That is like looking at Cooperstown! Very cool post!

ya i have around 8-10 balls so far and a hat with around 20 sigs on it all minor league though with the nest player prob being pirets catching prospect tony sanchez
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

that is pretty amazing, and I thought my buddy's dad who has a signed baseball by every Twins player ever was crazy. Like demon said, I'd pay to see that collection.

That man is my hero.

Holey GEEZ!!! That is way KOOL!!!

300 autograph baseballs and 8x10's down, 3700 to go for me!
collecting Cheslor Cuthbert.
I can 50/50 midwest league autos.
[Image: chesbatting-2-1.jpg]