`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yet another box of 2011 threads...

yet another box of 2011 threads...
here are the hits i got out of a box of 2011 threads....the palapoopoo is part of his actual nameplate from his jersey....(0:

[Image: threads_box50001.jpg]
[Image: threads_box50002.jpg]
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

RE: yet another box of 2011 threads...
Brandon Hogan is a mystery lol I've not heard but like 2 things about him since we drafted him.He's been on the PUP and so I know nothing about him, hopefully he's good as we need help. I like the GU's!Always nice to hit a palapaaloo lol

yep....got tp love the polopoopoo especially when its a piece of a nameplate...lol...no photo shoot crap jersey either...REAL game used stuff.....
Bucket

Will you check me for the polapoopoo as you have nicknamed him lol
[Image: 9cef0db8.jpg]

Always interested in quality Barnes, Red Sox, and Patriots

(10-19-2011, 01:00 AM)sxfn4lf Wrote: Will you check me for the polapoopoo as you have nicknamed him lol
nothin right now...but will keep you in mind...
Bucket

(10-19-2011, 12:24 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: yep....got tp love the polopoopoo especially when its a piece of a nameplate...lol...no photo shoot crap jersey either...REAL game used stuff.....
ahh I hear ya on that...I HATE the "event" worn crap....dude the prime patches from threads this year have been just plain out nasty....They are yielding better patches than the super high end stuff...Congrats man.

(10-19-2011, 01:13 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: ahh I hear ya on that...I HATE the "event" worn crap....dude the prime patches from threads this year have been just plain out nasty....They are yielding better patches than the super high end stuff...Congrats man.
yea...cant wait till certified comes out....im gonna get me a case me thinks..lol

Bucket

IS that letterman FT. I am doing a nameplate for my wives maiden name and our married name

Rivera Hale

(10-19-2011, 01:19 AM)mrmagnum75 Wrote: IS that letterman FT. I am doing a nameplate for my wives maiden name and our married name

Rivera Hale
could be....also have a patrick peterson NON-auto R and a ryan williams I auto'd from threads....
Bucket

I need all 3. Check me for them. My Taiwan Jones autos are available