`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC QUESTION!!! AND A SHOUT OUT TO MPEKAR FOR BEING A GREAT TRADER!!!

PC QUESTION!!! AND A SHOUT OUT TO MPEKAR FOR BEING A GREAT TRADER!!!
hey guys,
ive gotten active again a little...im doing well with my grades so i figured i would....but anyways, i traded my red grange cut auto to mpekar for a sick john elway auto that i love, a 2010 national treasures walter payton cut auto, and a 2004 limited peyton manning jersey auto numbered to 25...it was a good trade on both ends and was really glad to help with his HOF pc...he really deserves the card and gave me a fair deal and it couldnt be going a better place...i plan on keeping the elway because i love it so much...im on the fences about the peyton manning because it is so easy to get an auto of him, the man signs everything...and i plan on trading the walter payton because even though its a great card, but it doesnt quite fit what i want to do...i want to start a pc that is sick with patches and sweet autos, but it is so hard to narrow it...should i do a specific group, like QBs, RB,s and so on...or what? i dont know where to start...lol...advice would be much appreciated...thanks Smile

RE: PC QUESTION!!! AND A SHOUT OUT TO MPEKAR FOR BEING A GREAT TRADER!!!
um send the Payton to me? lol I like that suggestion

(10-18-2011, 10:30 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: um send the Payton to me? lol I like that suggestion
hahaha....yeah, i might be losing out in that one lol....hey, i have that armanti edwards jumbo jersey auto from 2010 limited if you are interested in it?

I've stopped my Armanti Collection, I figured I had enough of them so I'm coin my UNC PC. For real though, that Payton should only be traded or sold for an unbelievable price. I mean he doesn't have all that many autos since he passed away before the autos started booming so everything now is gonna be cut stuff.Do a Hall of Fame team since u can't decide what to narrow it to. Do like a two deep

(10-18-2011, 10:37 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: I've stopped my Armanti Collection, I figured I had enough of them so I'm coin my UNC PC. For real though, that Payton should only be traded or sold for an unbelievable price. I mean he doesn't have all that many autos since he passed away before the autos started booming so everything now is gonna be cut stuff.Do a Hall of Fame team since u can't decide what to narrow it to. Do like a two deep
yeah...im not going to let the payton go for nothing...i gave up a grange for it, so i def wont let it go so easy...but i had to when i saw that elway...it was too sweet to pass up...i dont know that team would interest me...part of me thought about doing one auto set and one patch set...but i dont know yet lol

Good to see you back buddy....glad that trade went good for you guys....but I def know what you can do with that Manning if you decide to move it Smile

(10-18-2011, 11:02 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: Good to see you back buddy....glad that trade went good for you guys....but I def know what you can do with that Manning if you decide to move it Smile
dont you already have a couple of mannings? lol

(10-18-2011, 11:03 PM)snailmonk Wrote: dont you already have a couple of mannings? lol
haha yea I have a few....but when it comes to him or Marino...I want as many as I can get lol

(10-18-2011, 11:04 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: haha yea I have a few....but when it comes to him or Marino...I want as many as I can get lol
yeah...i thought about using that walter payton to get a nice marino...really want a brady...hey, why isnt favre on your top 50 list?

(10-18-2011, 11:06 PM)snailmonk Wrote: yeah...i thought about using that walter payton to get a nice marino...really want a brady...hey, why isnt favre on your top 50 list?
he is man....just no auto of him yet
I have him at number 7
but yea man you could get some killer stuff for that Payton....but dang man...I bet that is a sweet card! Are you still gonna do the Running Back auto thing you were starting before you left?