`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gold Standard Case break...Solid Gold LOADED case...

RE: Gold Standard Case break...Solid Gold LOADED case...
nicest one i've seen...i've seen a ton of case breaks...done a few myself...this case destroys the other 2 i broke combined...
after the solid gold it's all icing on the cake...
2 kobes and a wall? 5+ patches? seems like they loaded the case...
also heard that panini could have held out on a lot of the good stuff till half the product was sold...but yeah i want to buy another one but can't be as good as this one so i dont really want to press my luck...even though i know i will end up doing that...
(10-19-2011, 12:31 PM)evanturner12 Wrote: is that the nicest gold standard case there is?
Collecting KNICKS and IMAN SHUMPERT super collecting
Frazier lettermans from the ALL TIME GREATS
www.photobucket.com/knickerpleasenba

Amazing case!

Yeah it's tough to resist getting another case after a break like that, but you are almost positively going to be disappointed compared to this one. Congrats on the awesome break.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

haha thanks, kind of like when the giants get to another superbowl i'll almost positively get disappointed even if they win because it won't be as good as 2008? unless of course the jets could find a way to make it in 2014 and lose to the Gmen at 'MetLife' stadium...
sorry couldnt resist..go gmen
(10-19-2011, 02:15 PM)gjpoll1 Wrote: Yeah it's tough to resist getting another case after a break like that, but you are almost positively going to be disappointed compared to this one. Congrats on the awesome break.

Great case with amazing hits! If you hit any J.J. Redicks in the case id be interested in them.
LTTF Roy Williams, DeMarcus Ware, J.J. Redick and patches

want that west

http://s1134.photobucket.com/home/wvbcw/index

the amount of coin you drop is insane. Are you doing group breaks or do you own a shop or something? Cause I can't fathom having that much proverbial loose change to drop on cards.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(10-19-2011, 07:30 PM)boomhow Wrote: Great case with amazing hits! If you hit any J.J. Redicks in the case id be interested in them.
pulled a 1/25 JJ auto in a totally certified case the same day, if you're interested.

(10-19-2011, 10:19 PM)KnickerPlease Wrote: pulled a 1/25 JJ auto in a totally certified case the same day, if you're interested.
Already have the gold auto out of Certified. Thanks for letting me know though. Ever get any more look me up!
LTTF Roy Williams, DeMarcus Ware, J.J. Redick and patches

I wouldn't mind a shot at one of your Rodmans either, check my organize or send me a price