`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT - How is your fantasy team/teams doing?

RE: OT - How is your fantasy team/teams doing?
6 teams? Wow that has got to be a piece of cake. Mine is 12 and it is TOUGH to get a good waiver wire acquisition. This week I am without a Kicker and a Def so I had to go to the waiver wire for the guy who took over for Kaeding in SD. and the Broncos for my Def. Ouch!
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/

(10-19-2011, 05:41 PM)kennycooks Wrote: 6 teams? Wow that has got to be a piece of cake. Mine is 12 and it is TOUGH to get a good waiver wire acquisition. This week I am without a Kicker and a Def so I had to go to the waiver wire for the guy who took over for Kaeding in SD. and the Broncos for my Def. Ouch!
I am just in the league with some buddies. I do like the 6 teams becasue of the good selection. I have even heard of 16 team leagues. Imagine what that would be like.
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

I'm in a 14 team IDP league. Waiver wire is tough! Had to start Greg Little AND Antonio Brown last week...eesh
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

I am doing 4...6-0 in the money league, two 4-2 teams and one 6-0 team in my auction leagues (each league 10 teams)
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

I am running in 3. 2 of the leagues have been hindered by injuries. But the 3rd pay league for cards I am 4-2. In 1st place. Cost a $100 BV card to join.