`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you list this for?.

What would you list this for?.
I am thinking about listing my newton nameplate on the bay. Would you sell each letter individually or sell as a set?

What would you do? Auction, Buy it now, or Best Offer.

Opinions please.
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

RE: What would you list this for?.
BIN with BO...and personally id list it as a whole and list each letter individually...if you get a good rice on one of the letters then take it and end the full name then sell off the rest of the letters.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(10-18-2011, 08:18 PM)msimonds Wrote: I am thinking about listing my newton nameplate on the bay. Would you sell each letter individually or sell as a set?

What would you do? Auction, Buy it now, or Best Offer.

Opinions please.
IMO it'd be a shame to break it up. Probably get more net by selling individually though.
[Image: BECKETTBanner.jpg]
Trading for: Baseball Rookie Collection NEEDS | Frank Thomas | Ben Tate | Hideo Nomo | Ken Griffey Jr. (SEA uni) | Current Texans
*Wants marked as such* *NOT CURRENTLY TRADING*

(10-18-2011, 08:21 PM)jacobclark04240 Wrote: IMO it'd be a shame to break it up. Probably get more net by selling individually though.
i concur. a true collector would want the whole set. but individual cards might bring more money in the end.

well i think someone would be willing to spend that extra money to skip the hunt altogether and pay top dollar for the set. As a complete i wouldn't go no less less then 1k on it. Thats a tough set to compete with a ton of competitors ATM. Now you could list them individually all about the same time and get some big money players and start WW3 auction wise.

I have an idea to make it interesting though.

Sell em separately and if they are all sold to the same high bidder, add a mystery bonus, free snap holders or something that get people fired up. Another cam auto since its gonna be cam collectors would be perfect. Thatll be a sure fire way to get some stiff competition
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

lol do I just need to give you my address?

Throw it up as a set with a high BIN accept offers and if you dont get any to your liking then break it up and list them individually

+1

(10-18-2011, 09:39 PM)r23b Wrote: Throw it up as a set with a high BIN accept offers and if you dont get any to your liking then break it up and list them individually

(10-18-2011, 09:39 PM)r23b Wrote: Throw it up as a set with a high BIN accept offers and if you dont get any to your liking then break it up and list them individually
I agree with this, it gives you the best chance to get what you want for the set. You can always break it up in a week if you don't get any offers you like.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

best idea ever...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin