`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 NY Yankees

2012 NY Yankees
I already can't wait until next season!!!

Get rid of Posada and Andruw Jones and get the big baller!!!

[Image: 7290.jpg]

KrissyNBrandon

RE: 2012 NY Yankees
That looks nice, but the Yankees aren't in the market for a 1st baseman.

He would be the DH hitting over 60 HR a year. Or get rid of A-Roid and put him at 3rd. He would be the Yankee Kung Fu Panda lol.

KrissyNBrandon

(10-17-2011, 10:42 PM)krissynbrandon Wrote: I already can't wait until next season!!!

Get rid of Posada and Andruw Jones and get the big baller!!!

[Image: 7290.jpg]
why not go after Pujols instead of Prince?
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

(10-17-2011, 11:58 PM)elfeo013 Wrote: why not go after Pujols instead of Prince?
Simply because of the moonshots!! Pujols is a great athlete, but I don't see him fitting in. We need a bat like Prince, a Matt Stairs type swinger. Swing so hard your freggin' shoes come off. haha
KrissyNBrandon

A-Rod doesnt fit in either but he still has great regular seasons..... I dont see why Pujols cant do the same.
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

(10-18-2011, 12:08 AM)elfeo013 Wrote: A-Rod doesnt fit in either but he still has great regular seasons..... I dont see why Pujols cant do the same.
A-Rod only fits in at the poker tables. They have a lot of revamping to do.
KrissyNBrandon

yankees cant afford to sign someone to dh for 7 years, considering they will have to move arod there in the next couple years

prince fielder goes to the rangers, cubs, angels before he goes to the yanks

The Yankees need to trade away Teixeira as his average keeps going down and he can no longer hit in the playoffs. Get some good pitching prospects and a young 3B. Give A-Rod one more year to see if he is healthy and returns to form. If not, trade him before the 2013 season. Then they need to sign Pujols or Fielder for 1B. My guess is they would have a better shot at Fielder since his Dad was a Yankee. Re-sign CC when he opts out for more money and sign CJ Wilson to add to Hughes, Burnett, and Nova. Have Montero be the DH from the beginning of the season and see if he can learn from Girardi and Martin to take over the every day catching job in 2013. If not, there are plenty of good catching prospects beneath him to step in.

you wont get anything for teixiera, and he has a TON of years and money left on that contract

11-16:$22.5M annually
and a full no-trade clause

keep dreaming though. i wish the sox could get rid of lackey and sign CC, but i know that aint happening either