`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: New sports evolution... A camera INSIDE the football??

RE: OT: New sports evolution... A camera INSIDE the football??
Before having a cam in a football, why not just have camera's on some of the players helmet. Specially QB's or RB's so we could see what it's like getting hit from their point of view. Or even the refs.

RE: OT: New sports evolution... A camera INSIDE the football??
(10-19-2011, 02:04 PM)fishtaco02 Wrote: IDK, so every football is gonna have a camera in it? U know how expensive that will be? Plus how will that affect the weight of the football, will one side way more then the other? The camera on the QB serves a purpose, it brings people closer to the game. Especially 3D! Can you image watch a ravens game in 3D and see Ray Lewis coming at you full speed for a sack?

well the weight and balance stuff would obviously have to be worked out. but if theres anything the last 10 years have proved, is that technology is infinite and they can make it if they want. but obviously they wouldnt do it until cost came down and everything made sense. for the helmet cam im just saying that is a luxury thing. it serves no purpose to the game of football except entertainment compared to a ball camera which could actually affect ball spotting and challenges like fumbles and such. the nfl would buy it because it is useful, not just entertaining. also qb's dont even see the person sacking them half of the time. if they did, they wouldnt be getting sacked lol. i imagine a helmet cam like somebody holding a video camera and waving it around. nobody likes to watch that because its all shaky and you cant focus on anything. i doubt it would be like the helmet cam on a video game because your tv doesnt shake with every step your player takes like it would in real life. but who knows, i guess we will see if any of this stuff makes its way into sports.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/