`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Convention Card Question.

Convention Card Question.
So I bought these all from the same guy on Ebay. Checked my organize today after I got them physically, and the only one that is in there is the Parkhurst Atlantic City, and it says numbered out of /10. I only payed 9.95 a piece for them, so it's not a HUGE deal, but are they fake or something? They look right to me, but I don't have any convention or expo experience on how getting them works.

[Image: datsyukpacific2003-04montreal1of1.jpg]

[Image: datsyuk2002-03parkhurstsportsfestchicago1of1.jpg]

[Image: datsyuk2002-03parkhurstnationalatlcity1of1.jpg]

[Image: datsyuk2002-03bapnationalatlcity1of1.jpg]

RE: Convention Card Question.
They are not true 1/1. They are show stamps from the various National Shows.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

either way i dont see them in the org.

nice pick ups

there are as mention show stamps.. cards

some companies show stamps mem parts are nice then reg ones...

still nice for the player collector

congrats for a good price
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

These are legit. Unfortunately, there is rarely a "checklist" for cards given out at a convention, so the organize may not have EVERY card out there. ITG has a listing of what series were given out at each show, but that's about it that I've ever found.

Nice cards; they may not be "true 1/1s", but you'll still be the only person out there to have those!

Yeah show 1/1s are awesome for player collecting. You can always find them cheap as most people don't think they hold much value and sell em,
Always looking for:

Johnny Bower
John Tavares
John De Gray
Unscratched redemptions (low or high-end)
A&G Minis (Check my thread)
Non-sport (Prominent Cuts, Marvel, GPK, Vintage etc..)
Gaming (Pokemon, MTG, Yu-gi-oh, etc..)

Bucket: http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/z342/staples29/

(10-19-2011, 01:43 PM)kissbootlegscanada Wrote: These are legit. Unfortunately, there is rarely a "checklist" for cards given out at a convention, so the organize may not have EVERY card out there. ITG has a listing of what series were given out at each show, but that's about it that I've ever found.

Nice cards; they may not be "true 1/1s", but you'll still be the only person out there to have those!
sometimes you get lucky with ITG checklist and other times you are out of luck. . i was able to get the Enshrined checklist and then send it to beckett hockey editor.
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Oddball, tried to message you but your box is full. PM me, I would be interested in the Helm Patch.