`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hmmmm......PWE & Trimming...what to do.....

Hmmmm......PWE & Trimming...what to do.....
Just received rare jersey card of a vintage star a card from out of the country (think north) in a PWE and upon closer inspection I can tell the card was trimmed (edge is not even at all, there is a line of foil at the bottom of card that is uneven and when compared to a different card you can tell it is mis shaped ).
What to do, what to do.

Sad

RE: Hmmmm......PWE & Trimming...what to do.....
If you didn't send yet, I wouldn't. Leave negative feedback... that's the only way to protect others from shenanigans like that.

Got a rope??? Man that is effed up! I cant even imagine what you are feeling.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

trade or ebay? either way send it back
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

(10-17-2011, 03:29 PM)creativemunky Wrote: Just received rare jersey card of a vintage star a card from out of the country (think north) in a PWE and upon closer inspection I can tell the card was trimmed (edge is not even at all, there is a line of foil at the bottom of card that is uneven and when compared to a different card you can tell it is mis shaped ).
What to do, what to do.

Sad
ok first thing.. is the card smaller than other cards? like did you check it with others you have?? or is it just mis-cut? same size but not square, you know? modern jersey/patch cards are RARELY trimmed....1:1000000 odds i bet...mis-cut cards i have pulled 3 or 4 myself out of 400ish pulled out of boxes.....so 1:400 +or-
see what i'm saying?...
and the PWE thing...i freekin HATE that!!!! sellers suck that way,i buy quality small bubble mailers for $.14 a piece in a case....CHEEP!!
i whack all PWE sellers 2 stars on ALL 4 lines...IF the listing doesnt say PWE..
simple.
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

What is PWE?

plain white envelope
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

(10-17-2011, 09:34 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: ok first thing.. is the card smaller than other cards? like did you check it with others you have?? or is it just mis-cut? same size but not square, you know? modern jersey/patch cards are RARELY trimmed....1:1000000 odds i bet...mis-cut cards i have pulled 3 or 4 myself out of 400ish pulled out of boxes.....so 1:400 +or-
see what i'm saying?...
and the PWE thing...i freekin HATE that!!!! sellers suck that way,i buy quality small bubble mailers for $.14 a piece in a case....CHEEP!!
i whack all PWE sellers 2 stars on ALL 4 lines...IF the listing doesnt say PWE..
simple.
Where are you getting them at that price?
[Image: BECKETTBanner.jpg]
Trading for: Baseball Rookie Collection NEEDS | Frank Thomas | Ben Tate | Hideo Nomo | Ken Griffey Jr. (SEA uni) | Current Texans
*Wants marked as such* *NOT CURRENTLY TRADING*

(10-17-2011, 09:58 PM)jacobclark04240 Wrote: Where are you getting them at that price?
found a fair seller on the bay finally.
case of 500 pencils out to $.14 a piece.. the ship was like less than $20 too. took 2 weeks but i didnt care.
let me see if i can find him again. i havent needed to buy any since may.
wow...here are these....$.13 a piece shipped and good quality.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/500-000-4-x-8-Bu...397wt_1185
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

First of, being in Canada doesn't matter haha. Second, was this agreed on? How much did you buy it for and what was the S/H price. Third if he refunds you, then no negative needed.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]