`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Dodger blue PC and pickup thread

RE: Dodger blue PC and pickup thread
Lol, Kemp was probably 18 or 19 in that picture, he does look really young..thanks for the compliment, I appreciate it!

Kershaw pitched a complete game shutout vs. the Giants today, to help the Dodgers tie the Giants at the top of the NL west. Here's my Kershaw gold refractor auto..

[Image: Kershaw06chromegoldautorescan12c.jpg]

2005 Bowman Heritage Matt Kemp RC Red Border 1/1

[Image: kempredrescan1of1.jpg]

PM sent.

Like everyone else on this thread I am absolutely in awe. I grew up collecting in the 80's with a father whose goal was to collect a Dodgers team set from every year off Topps, past and present. His collection is impressive, but this is something else!

I'm now collecting again after nearly 15 years and had decided that I would focus on Dodgers GU Autos. I have literally been back in the game for only two months, toiling around at local collectable shows and online seeing what’s out there. You can only imagine the feeling I had when I stumbled onto this thread. You have shown me the light sir, thank you!

(07-30-2012, 10:08 PM)Murzcoach Wrote: Like everyone else on this thread I am absolutely in awe. I grew up collecting in the 80's with a father whose goal was to collect a Dodgers team set from every year off Topps, past and present. His collection is impressive, but this is something else!

I'm now collecting again after nearly 15 years and had decided that I would focus on Dodgers GU Autos. I have literally been back in the game for only two months, toiling around at local collectable shows and online seeing what’s out there. You can only imagine the feeling I had when I stumbled onto this thread. You have shown me the light sir, thank you!
Murzcoach, I really appreciate the comments and the compliments. I also started collecting in the 80s, with my uncle, who also used to collect Dodgers team sets in the 70s and 80s, pretty cool coincidence actually!

I'm really glad the thread helped you get some direction in restarting your Dodgers PC.. If you ever need any advice, or help with hobby related stuff, feel free to drop me a PM.

Back to the business at hand, after a short hiatus...here are some pickups from the past few weeks.. Big Grin

a few printing plates..

[Image: kempchromeplatecyanfront.jpg]

[Image: kemp11toppsupdateplateyellowfront.jpg]

[Image: kemp11chromeplatemagentafront.jpg]

Gypsy Queen mini auto...I think these are numbered to 10?

[Image: Kempgqminiauto.jpg]

Love these..from rip cards..

EXT SP

[Image: Kemp12AGSPminirip.jpg]

[Image: Kemp2009ginterredautoripinsert.jpg]

[Image: Kemp2010ginterredauto2ripinsert.jpg]

Finest Superfractor 1/1

[Image: Kemp12FinestSuperfractor.jpg]

nice i love the red auto collection
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

Dang if only the white sox had as many players in high end products...lol.... sweet PC man can't even imagine how much that all costs lol
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

(08-21-2012, 11:51 AM)stera8 Wrote: nice i love the red auto collection
Yep, the red ginter autos are some of my favorite cards as well, cant wait to get the 2012 Heritage red auto in..

(08-21-2012, 11:51 AM)chasescardcave Wrote: Dang if only the white sox had as many players in high end products...lol.... sweet PC man can't even imagine how much that all costs lol
Konerko has a ton of nice stuff in high end sets, and hopefully Chris Sale has a long successful career with tons of high end cards for you to hoard..Smile

Here's today's card from my PC, my Ethier red xfractor auto..

[Image: Ethierredxfractornew2.jpg]

Some big pickups recently, here is my favorite..

[Image: Kempbarrel1of12013tribute_zps83a3854b.jpg]

Holy cow your Dodgers PC is amazing! I've slowly been working on adding some higher end stuff to mine, idk if it will ever compare to how amazing yours is though!
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%