`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just pulled my 1st Rip Card! What to do?

Just pulled my 1st Rip Card! What to do?
I swung by my LBS today and picked up a box of 2011 Allen & Ginter along with 5 A&G Loose packs, and 5 Chrome packs. Brutal box with the hits being relics of Quentin, Gomez, and Weeks, plus one of those Flora cards. Thee chrome packs were ok with an Alexi ogando rookie auto ref. But the 5 A&G packs saved the night, the 3rd pack had a matt kemp no # on back mini, and in the last pack. . . . My first rip card! Not a good one - jayson worth 45/50; but i'm amped anyways. I'm thinking rip it, take the shot. . . Opinions?

RE: Just pulled my 1st Rip Card! What to do?
I'd go ahead and rip it, just for the heck of it. The mini might sell for close to the same amount as the unripped rip card
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

sell it
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

sell it, you'll regret it if u open it. just like i did
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

Thanks for the thoughts guys. Just got back into the hobby, so i've only sold a couple of cards. And those were on ebay through the owner of my lcs. I was thinking jayson worth blows so the sell value would be low. But really the value is just based on someone wanting to rip it.

Rip it. I've always wanted to pull a rip card. There aren't many Werth collectors out there
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

Rip it

Rip, Werth isn't the most fan-friendly guy...
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

If you don't want to rip it, I'd trade you for it so I can rip it!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

Rip it , when is the next time , if ever, you will get a chance to rip one?