`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traded my Polamalu Auto/10 for this!!!

RE: Traded my Polamalu Auto/10 for this!!!
Bad trade... Unless you plan to sell the Newton asap while he is hot... Make the money now... Take it and run!!! That Troy was super rare...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Lets see a few years from now if cam is the man and he is getting it done, your making out like a even bigger bandit then you are now, so i see a very good positive coming out of this possibly and so far cam has done way better then any rookie QB i can think of in recent memory
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

You know what bud. Back in 01 I was one of the lucky ones to pull an Albert Pujols Ref Chrome rookie. I thought that he was going to be a scrub and sold the card then and made like $500 on it. Now you can not touch that card for less than $1500.

I do like the Troy though because his autos are super rare. As a USC alumni I have a little extra love for those players. But on the Cam/Gabbert dual. That is a sweet card. Especially if the color is not chipping. If it is not chipping that card would be on it's way to Beckett for grading. Because a 9 or higher and slabbed to make sure it stays that way. I think both QB's have great upside if they can stay healthy.

Either way that was a good trade.

[quote='mrmagnum75' pid='1744302' dateline='1318806366']
You know what bud. Back in 01 I was one of the lucky ones to pull an Albert Pujols Ref Chrome rookie. I thought that he was going to be a scrub and sold the card then and made like $500 on it. Now you can not touch that card for less than $1500.

If I could get one for $1500 id be happy...and hey do you remember what letter u saw at that show?
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

I would have kept the Troy myself, he is a PIMP and RARELY signs anything, Cam & Blayne have done nothing so far except play on losing teams and throw INT's + Steeler fans would ANY DAY pick up that Troy where the other card will still be sitting in a showcase collecting dust. Plus your Troy looked better and in better shape, the dual looks like it has rough corners and edges. But if your happy that's all that matters, what do I know though, I collect Mario Williams & Brian Cushing so Smile ???? We all like what we like, as long as your happy with whats in your box at the end of the day, thats all that matters!!
WANT ALL MARIO WILLIAMS & BRIAN CUSHING CARDS!!
[Image: LeinartLot007.jpg]
[Image: LeinartLot009.jpg]

Don't let these other guys' opinions get to ya man. If you think you did well, which I think you did fine, then that's all that matters. I've been more surprised with Cam than anyone in recent memory. The dude is a baller. Gabbert has a big upside as well, and if the Jags can get any talent around him I think he can be a very good starter for years to come. Sure, the Polamalu is nasty in it's own right. But I think you did just fine, especially with how good Cam is playing (and selling Tongue ) right now!!!

Yeah guys lets put this thread to bed. Obviously this was a trade that was good for him and that is ALL that matters. Congrats on a good trade buddy Smile

Congrats on your new card!
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

if u look at the scan of the newton/gabbert you can see white specs pretty well actually all around the border.. think it was a bad trade with good intentions.. if it makes sense.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Guys... He liked what he got out of the trade. Enough said. Stop giving him YOUR opinion, since he didn't ask for it.

Enjoy your new card!
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed