`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traded my Polamalu Auto/10 for this!!!

RE: Traded my Polamalu Auto/10 for this!!!
yeah dude seriously sell he newton asap and buy a troy contenders rc auto. 2 rookie QBS who could et hurt tomorrow can never out weigh a first ballot HOF. Buy his contenders asap graded. wayyyy better investment
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

First and foremost I thank you all for your opinions. I was kind of surprised by all the negative feedback on this one, especially when someone says you blew it. I do realize when you make a post on here you are open to all types of critique. The problem is those who decide to opine do not, for the most part, know who, what or why I collect.

A lesson learned.

Thx, Art

I would of traded the Polamalu for a Newton Smile lol I'm biased

it a ok trade art maybe you could have pull him to give you more. guys like the troy more because his auto do come around much but if you happy that all that matters.

The Troy is a better card based on how little auto's he has. BUT I think you did great if you slap that card on the BAY right now. You will easily sell it for a lot of dough. More than you could have got if you sold the Troy so that = WIN, good job. You could get 200 for that cam and you would be LUCKY to get 100 for the Troy.
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

I think its a fine trade. Both are very rare cards with good sale values. The only thing that matters is are you happy with the trade. To me, I will trade away just about anything of players I dont collect for ones of guys I do collect
Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.

you guys think that card will sell for more then a troy? haha doubt it
[Image: sandersbanner.jpg]
AUTOS:24 PLEASE LMK IF YOU HAVE ANY SANDERS Smile

a card exactly like that troy is on the bay right now...its at 142 with 19 hours left...so we can see what i ends up going for....I couldnt find one of the Newton Gabbert duals that had sold...but 2 of them are listed with BIN prices so maybe one of those will go off....but it is safe to say that card would bring anywhere between 200 and 250.

but when it comes to cards like this....its so hard to put a sale value on them bc on really rare cards the prices can vary so much.

I mean somebody that collects troy might pay 200 bucks or more for that card....but I would never put that much money into a safety but I dont collect him or the Steelers.

I think you can do just as good or better with the dual if you are looking to sale....and if its something you are going to keep...who cares...you got what makes YOU happy and thats all that matters.

Hey Art don't worry about others opinions. You're thread is "look what I traded for" not "what do you think of my trade". Its your collection and if it was a good trade in your mind for you thats all that matters. Both cards are nice so you won either way. Good job man.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

NICE!!!!!!!!!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.