`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So I was flipping through the new Beckett while waiting at the grocery store..

RE: So I was flipping through the new Beckett while waiting at the grocery store..
Very nice! Congrats!
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

RE: So I was flipping through the new Beckett while waiting at the grocery store..
thats awesome
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Very PIMPTASTIC indeed, nice to see your collection get tagged in the magazine as it is quite the collection. One day maybe I'll make it in there but if not I'm cool with that, so many great collections, what would be cool is if Beckett did a "collector's tribute" issue showcasing ONE collector for each NFL team just so people can see all the unique RARE cards not often seen by all the teams. I would def. buy that issue and hope I got the Texan spot (but even if I didn't it would be cool to see the Texan collection that beat mine, cause that would be quite the collection and would love to see more Texan cards.) But again, very cool sir, and will you sign my Beckett when I go and pick one up Mr. Superstar?? Smile
WANT ALL MARIO WILLIAMS & BRIAN CUSHING CARDS!!
[Image: LeinartLot007.jpg]
[Image: LeinartLot009.jpg]

Congrats!!! That is so cool.
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

I hope my collection is ready for that soon
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Congrats my Friend as i have said before you must have the Best Fred Taylor collection out there i love all you 1/1's nice work and glad to see it in Beckett
I collect Ladainian Tomlinson for my 2 year old son Braxton. I am working on NBA 50 Greatest Auto PC. I am also a Taylor Swift Super Collector

[Image: LT-1.gif]

http://s994.photobucket.com/home/wjlee1978/index

Congrats man! That's pretty awesome! I doubt they'd ever put me in the magazine cuz I collect teams, not players, but who knows...one day...
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

Congrats man!! Thats one helluva impressive collection!!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

Thats awesome buddy....my top 50 all time QB PC is going to be in the December Beckett!! Maybe that will help me land some more of the ones I need! Its great to see all the members from the forums getting to be in the Magazines!!
[Image: BeckettDecember.jpg]

Congratulations on making it into the magazine, krayzie! You definitely have one of the finest collections I've seen out there.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.