`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Attn. Mods ..... need your help :(

RE: Attn. Mods ..... need your help :(
(10-15-2011, 07:48 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Yes. Stay away!!! Java box popped up and all hell broke loose. Took me about 5 hours to get rid of the virus. Im not happy at all with beckett. Something is really wrong with the site and they keep charging us money. Im tired of it. Be aware guys!!!

Pbean don't click any box that says anything about java!!! Its a virus...
Yesterday they said it was a false positive, but you got infected ?

[Image: Razorback2.jpg]

Collecting Arkansas Razorbacks, Currently focused on Ryan Mallett and DJ Williams

(10-15-2011, 10:14 AM)floydtown Wrote: This was addressed yesterday-you all have avast dont you?
ANyway, I told Bill you guys are still getting this warning.
Whether we do or not, is not the issue. The issue is we pay for certain features on this website that has the potential of giving us a virus??

It's always something with this site!!!
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

folks, this isnt the website, so to speak. it's one of the banner ads. simply put, if you are using IE, dont. if you are using chrome or firefox, you should be using adblock anyway, in which you wouldnt be having these issues. block the banner ads, you have no worries. also, if you get a page and get a warning, if you refresh, you wont get the warning (because most likely it will be a different banner ad)

(10-15-2011, 02:22 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: folks, this isnt the website, so to speak. it's one of the banner ads. simply put, if you are using IE, dont. if you are using chrome or firefox, you should be using adblock anyway, in which you wouldnt be having these issues. block the banner ads, you have no worries. also, if you get a page and get a warning, if you refresh, you wont get the warning (because most likely it will be a different banner ad)
Nope. I'm on firefox and when I do any search for a card I get the warning. Refresh doesn't work and I always use ad block plus.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(10-15-2011, 02:26 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Nope. I'm on firefox and when I do any search for a card I get the warning. Refresh doesn't work and I always use ad block plus.

+1 I only get the warning when trying to use the OPG.

Edit: So yes it is frustrating when you pay for something you cant use.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

Still get the google malware page when I look for a card regardless of refreshing. What the heck?
Looking for:
Shane Vereen
2010 Panini Threads CJ Spiller letter "I"
Topps Magic Autos
2010 Topps Prime Rookie Autographs

Check My Bucket and Sub-Folders
http://photobucket.com/jlombardi24

Same probs as others,refresh doesn't clear it.I'm using Firefox w/ ad blocker & AVG.

This site and its problems get old fast,hope they figure out the problem soon.
Thanks Ironman71635
[Image: hillis.jpg]
I collect Felix Jones,Darren Mcfadden,D.J. Williams (Arkansas TE),Ryan Mallett,and Mike Alstott. Peyton Hillis Super-collector 273/375 73% complete and looking for more.

(10-15-2011, 02:26 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Nope. I'm on firefox and when I do any search for a card I get the warning. Refresh doesn't work and I always use ad block plus.
Same here Sad
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

If you use Mozilla Firefox..Go to Tools, Options, Security and unclick the one that says block reported attack sites. It is a google thing and it is stupid

by the way folks: the problem is now fixed. if you still have an issue with this site, contact wstjr, per the thread on the baseball forum