`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trade question: how to filter by cards on a want list?
10-15-2011, 01:21 AM
Trade question: how to filter by cards on a want list?
I notice when looking through someone's trade inventory that cards on my want-list have little stars next to them. Is there a way that I can set up a filter to see ONLY the cards a trader has that are on my want-list?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2012, 02:19 PM
RE: Trade question: how to filter by cards on a want list?
I don't know but I would love to know this as well. This serves as a bump to the top.

[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?
03-21-2012, 02:27 PM
Correct me if im wrong anyone but as far as filtering the cards on your want list through someones trade cards cant be done as a whole, however you can filter by player or year and what not, there are some good experienced traders on here so im sure they have a better idea
03-27-2012, 09:40 PM
Can not be done. The old site would filter them to the top automatically. Was told that would be a feature of matchmaker but that was over a year ago so I wouldnt hold your breath lol....

[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket
05-29-2012, 11:59 AM
What happened to the want list stars? I have every Chipper, Tim Hudson, Bobby Cox, Kris Medlen and Peter Moylan card I do not have marked as a want. When I am in a trade search it used to star them but know it is not.

[Image: Sig.png]
05-29-2012, 12:49 PM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2012 01:11 PM by sdinallo.)
All - CPTNEMO66 is correct - no way to filter on the cards you have marked as "Trade_For". I noticed weird behavior today, as a part of the want. I had a card marked as "Want" that was starred, but other cards marked as wants did not show up as starred in the others Org.
The only way to guarantee that cards show up marked with stars is a quantity > 0 in the "Trade For" column. This is different than "Want" column. Use the "Choose Columns" button to add the "Trade For" column, and add quantities as appropriate.
05-29-2012, 01:02 PM
(05-29-2012 12:49 PM)sdinallo Wrote:  All - CPTNEMO66 is correct - no way to filter on the cards you have marked as "Trade_For". I noticed weird behavior today, as a part of the want. I had a card marked as "Want" that was starred, but other cards marked as wants did not show up.
The only way to guarantee that cards show up marked with stars is a quantity > 1 in the "Trade For" column. This is different than "Want" column. Use the "Choose Columns" button to add the "Trade For" column, and add quanities as appropriate.

You need a "1" in the 'trade for' column

They need a "1" in the 'trade away' column

The want column is a disconnected red button!

Ray

05-29-2012, 02:43 PM
Thanks!

[Image: Sig.png]