`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.76 Average
PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATS JFRENCH ON YOUR JETS VICTORY!!!!

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATULATIONS "hazeofgreen" ON YOUR VICTORY!!
(11-04-2011, 01:12 PM)hazezofgreen Wrote: Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Big Grin
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATULATIONS "hazeofgreen" ON YOUR VICTORY!!
I picked the Redskins Angel
Can I show some other patches from the previous teams we did? I realize they cannot win now but they are pretty :S

(11-04-2011, 01:14 PM)hazezofgreen Wrote: I picked the Redskins Angel
Can I show some other patches from the previous teams we did? I realize they cannot win now but they are pretty :S
You're such a homer with the Skins pick. I'm disappointed in you! LOL

I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

WTF can we get to a team that I have something of
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

[Image: tumblr_homercrying.gif]

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! WE HAVE A PLAYOFF!!! CRABTREE VS. YOUNG VOTE NOW!!!
(11-04-2011, 11:27 AM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: I dont find it confusing at all. I actually like the "extended" time for people to post & vote. I dont have time to be on-line 25hrs a day 8days a week like some people. So what if the contest hangs around on 1 team for another 12-24hrs. Sometimes this thread fall to page 2 or 3 & people dont always see it right away, so NOT being so friggin anal on the time might actauly be a good thing!
I'm not really concerned with the amount of time. It can be 12hrs. or 24 hrs. or 33 hrs. I was talking about people posting picks after the voting begins or people voting before the posting ends simply b/c no one knows which period it is for that team.

ooohh my skins card.
[Image: IMG_0001-1-1-1.jpg]

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

wow man nice cooley

(11-04-2011, 02:43 PM)hazezofgreen Wrote: wow man nice cooley
thanks

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

From the 264/ Vault....

[Image: 05SPaCampbell.jpg]