`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.76 Average
PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATS JFRENCH ON YOUR JETS VICTORY!!!!

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! WE HAVE A PLAYOFF!!! CRABTREE VS. YOUNG VOTE NOW!!!
(11-03-2011, 05:55 PM)wcdino685 Wrote: young
14-6 young is winning.
15-6...Young
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! WE HAVE A PLAYOFF!!! CRABTREE VS. YOUNG VOTE NOW!!!
Another vote for the Young Smile
[Image: 874443ef-c8de-4d88-b4bf-5d7ddde46512.jpg]
Collect Hines, Marshawn Lynch, Shaq, & Vince Carter!

Jeesh, I'm absent for a day only to come back to find Crabtree in a battle! As much as I love my MC, that Young of hazezofgreen's is pretty filthy. Either way, I think the 49ers have been represented quite well.
[Image: beckett_banner.png]
Collecting: Roy Helu Jr., Calvin Johnson Jr., and Danny Woodhead
My Bucket: http://s782.photobucket.com/home/dmeyer24/index

Dang I missed the 49ers ERRRRR. and I had one to show off. Roger Craig dual patch auto 1/1. Oh well all these cards are very, very nice. Congrats to everyone

another vote for Young
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

I go Young too, but that Crabtree is SWEET!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

This seems pretty definitive now. When does voting end on this team? Judging by your 'Playoff' post, it would end at 1:09 pm EDT on Friday.

It really would help the thread if you'd add the time period to your posts. Example: The 'Playoff' 49ers voting period ends at (time/time zone ON this day of the week/date of the month). If you alter the thread title to indicate when card posting ends AND then alter it to show when the voting period ends: That would help keep random posts from showing up. Some folks keep posting cards after the voting starts and others start voting before the posting time period is over. I just think this would help eliminate some of the confusion. Even YOU have voted for something before the posting period ended and then had to change your vote...

PLZ don't take offense, I am only trying to help! The time periods are really confusing to many members and even if you did post the times IN the thread, some people don't read threads before they post. They read the title and then do a quick post. I am LOVING following this thread, but it is a bit annoying to not know exactly what is going on b/c of the random posts here.

OK ITS OVER!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!! AND IT GOES TO "hazeofgreen" WITH THIS SWEET STEVE YOUNG 20 VOTES TO 6.

[Image: 2010AbsoluteMemorabiliaNFLIconsSteveYoung24of50.jpg]

CONGRA(T)ULATIONS ON YOUR VICTORYBig Grin YOU NOW HAVE THE POWER TO PICK THE NEXT TEAM!!
(11-03-2011, 11:53 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: This seems pretty definitive now. When does voting end on this team? Judging by your 'Playoff' post, it would end at 1:09 pm EDT on Friday.

It really would help the thread if you'd add the time period to your posts. Example: The 'Playoff' 49ers voting period ends at (time/time zone ON this day of the week/date of the month). If you alter the thread title to indicate when card posting ends AND then alter it to show when the voting period ends: That would help keep random posts from showing up. Some folks keep posting cards after the voting starts and others start voting before the posting time period is over. I just think this would help eliminate some of the confusion. Even YOU have voted for something before the posting period ended and then had to change your vote...

PLZ don't take offense, I am only trying to help! The time periods are really confusing to many members and even if you did post the times IN the thread, some people don't read threads before they post. They read the title and then do a quick post. I am LOVING following this thread, but it is a bit annoying to not know exactly what is going on b/c of the random posts here.

Hey spaz, I know I havnt been sticking to the time clock like I should....believe it or not I just now figured out how to adjust the clockSmile So, for awhile I would try and wake up at the end of the 48 hour period but it doesnt always work out. Now that my clock is correct, everything will be accurate. And as far as posting the deadlines in the title, I'll get it done. Thanks for being so involved in this thread! I'm having a good time tooSmile

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATULATIONS "hazeofgreen" ON YOUR VICTORY!!
Woot Haze!! Pick a good one!! Wink
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(11-03-2011, 11:53 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: This seems pretty definitive now. When does voting end on this team? Judging by your 'Playoff' post, it would end at 1:09 pm EDT on Friday.

I dont find it confusing at all. I actually like the "extended" time for people to post & vote. I dont have time to be on-line 25hrs a day 8days a week like some people. So what if the contest hangs around on 1 team for another 12-24hrs. Sometimes this thread fall to page 2 or 3 & people dont always see it right away, so NOT being so friggin anal on the time might actauly be a good thing!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATULATIONS "hazeofgreen" ON YOUR VICTORY!!
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin