`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.76 Average
PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATS JFRENCH ON YOUR JETS VICTORY!!!!

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRADULATIONS TO RW34!! THE 49ERS ARE NOW ON THE BLOCK
Do these count? They arent really niners patches, just niners players.

[Image: 2010AbsoluteMemorabiliaNFLIconsSteveYoung24of50.jpg]

[Image: 2007PlayoffNationalTreasuresMate-5.jpg]

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRADULATIONS TO RW34!! THE 49ERS ARE NOW ON THE BLOCK
yeah they count
i vote for hazezofgreen's steve young by the way
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

(11-02-2011, 10:47 AM)krayzie83 Wrote: Nthnoak's dual Reebok logo gets my vote, the sheer amount of awesome patches he threw up will most likely hurt his chances at a win though..
ooops my bad. just thought i was suppose to post what i had. thanks for the vote though! i took the second picture out now just to narrow it down a little.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(11-01-2011, 11:50 PM)dmeyer24 Wrote: [Image: CrabtreeMichael.png]
this has my vote

Kollectorsnet Alex Smith gets my vote!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

This one gets my vote.

[Image: 2010AbsoluteMemorabiliaNFLIconsSteveYoung24of50.jpg]

I also vote for the Steve Young NFL Icons. Smile

What is the story behind that Steve Young patch? Looks like some comemorative patch of sorts.

Those Alex Smith patches...also what is the story behind them? Are they made from replica jersey's? I don't see any stitching, just perforated screen printed areas?

I like Jeff's patch auto of Jerry Rice.....What is the sotry behind that one as well? Is it common for patches to have only a piece of an auto? is it his auto?
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/

The Young patch is part of the 1995 pro bowl logo:

[Image: NFL-ASG_2393.gif]

(11-02-2011, 11:33 AM)dfcj1499 Wrote: I wish! Thats the best by far IMO
Niners don't have stitched logos on their jerseys, so I'm wondering where this one came from...
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos