`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.76 Average
PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATS JFRENCH ON YOUR JETS VICTORY!!!!

RE: UPDATE!! "PRINCE of PATCHES" CONTEST!!! " THE EAGLES ARE ON THE BLOCK!!!
(10-17-2011, 12:35 PM)dodgerblueblood Wrote: [Image: MccoyExquisitepatchauto.jpg]
My vote goes to this one.
Collecting Bruins, Jon Papelbon, Patriots

[Image: Stockinsert.jpg]

Cunningham NT patch gets my vote
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

[Image: MccoyExquisitepatchauto.jpg]

I vote this one,

side note:
I think this is the "Y" in his last name not the "9"

"9" would be too big

[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

(10-17-2011, 12:35 PM)dodgerblueblood Wrote: [Image: CunninghamNTpatchautorescan.jpg]
my vote
[Image: SanFrancisco49ers750.jpg]
Joey Porter Collector

(10-17-2011, 06:42 PM)MannyEsco Wrote: my vote
My vote also

(10-17-2011, 12:35 PM)dodgerblueblood Wrote: [Image: MccoyExquisitepatchauto.jpg]

Tough call on this one, Chibears your McNabb is HOT!!! The Cunningham NT is sweet too.

But the combo of patch and on card auto wins it here!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Cunningham!
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

This is starting to get confusing, dfcj1499. Maybe you should put a date with the time that posting/voting ends. That would help a lot. Going by ej's pick of the Eagles post and your original start time for the thread, the post/vote limit I am seeing should be Tuesday the 18th @ 6pm PDT (or 9pm EDT).
Maybe you should change some of the time limits. How is someone going to get enough votes to win if they don't post until 12 hours or less before it ends? I think this would work better if you have a 24 hr. post limit, THEN 24 hrs. to vote. No votes before the posting time limit runs out and no cards posted after that time. It also might get more attention (posts AND votes) with the longer time period.
I really don't want to sound disrespectful or that I'm ranting about something. I like this idea and would like to see it prosper all the way through all the teams and maybe even cycle through again. I just wanted to put these ideas out here.

Anyway, my current vote would be for the DJax SPA posted by 'favre3mvp'. That patch is spectacular!

(10-18-2011, 12:24 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: This is starting to get confusing, dfcj1499. Maybe you should put a date with the time that posting/voting ends. That would help a lot. Going by ej's pick of the Eagles post and your original start time for the thread, the post/vote limit I am seeing should be Tuesday the 18th @ 6pm PDT (or 9pm EDT).
Maybe you should change some of the time limits. How is someone going to get enough votes to win if they don't post until 12 hours or less before it ends? I think this would work better if you have a 24 hr. post limit, THEN 24 hrs. to vote. No votes before the posting time limit runs out and no cards posted after that time. It also might get more attention (posts AND votes) with the longer time period.
I really don't want to sound disrespectful or that I'm ranting about something. I like this idea and would like to see it prosper all the way through all the teams and maybe even cycle through again. I just wanted to put these ideas out here.

Anyway, my current vote would be for the DJax SPA posted by 'favre3mvp'. That patch is spectacular!
I like the two 24 hour periods too.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

[quote='dodgerblueblood' pid='1744895' dateline='1318872913']
Few of my favorite Eagles patches..

[Image: MccoyExquisitepatchauto.jpg]

I vote this one!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**