`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Finest Mini-box

2011 Finest Mini-box
Bought a mini box of Finest at the LCS. I only collect football; I just occasionally buy baseball when there is nothing else I want. I don't follow baseball so I have no clue how I did. Let me know if I should be looking out for any rookies in my base.

/10

RE: 2011 Finest Mini-box
(10-14-2011, 09:18 PM)delpants Wrote: Bought a mini box of Finest at the LCS. I only collect football; I just occasionally buy baseball when there is nothing else I want. I don't follow baseball so I have no clue how I did. Let me know if I should be looking out for any rookies in my base.

/10
Wow, go buy a loto ticket for the next drawing. Pretty nice hit for something you don't open. LOL I once hit a SPA Crosby AUTO RC out of hockey and I was just busting it because I was bored with baseball/football. Nice hit on the auto!
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

interested in the weaver and the pineda if for trade i do have the football so maybe we can come to a deal
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Anyone have an idea of a ballpark value on the Pineda? Can't find anything online to compare it to.

wow, nice Pineda
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

A couple of Pineda's Marquee Autos /10 went for $100-$125. Since Finest is a more established product, it may go for a little more. It's also the first one I've seen pulled (non game-used card). Great hit!

I can use the Freeman, PM me if you want to trade
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

that pineda should have a nice lil value to it. that is a killer auto card of his, I'd say it should go on par with or slightly more than the museum mentioned earlier. if its the first one to hit ebay it should do at least as well as the museum autos.
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors