`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
presspass customer service

presspass customer service
got a package to day from Press Pass with replacements from my 10 box mini case duplicates all I can say Is WOW 5 auto's 2 RU autos 2 MM and a four wide will add the specific later time for the TIMBERS soccer game with my family
http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/scampbell379/
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

RE: presspass customer service
I can't wait to see what they sent you! PP has great CS, especially compared to the main companies in the other sports.

so I will list the cards they sent me then scan them and load to photo bucket after the race on Saturday.

MM
dale JR. green firesuit #127/199
Casey Mears Dual shoe and glove Holofoil but #26/50 ?

Auto's ( all sprint cup drivers)
Regan Smith #46/50
David Ragan #06/65
Clint Bowyer #27/65
Robby Gordon #57/65 (one of my Off Roaders YEA BABY)
Kasey Kahne# 9/10

AUTO RU
Justin Lofton glove Holofoil #11/24
Travis Kvapil 2cl. glove Holofoil #06/20

And A 4-Wide of Jaun Pablo Montoya Firesuit/tire/sheet metal and glove #5/15

I would say they made me one happy customer > sure beats getting told you stole a card from their packing facility ( Upper Deck) that you returned cause it was covered in glue. and they never replaced ( it was a David Wright dual game used Autograph with a book value of $80-100 that I pulled from a pack at one of there select dealers in So.Cal, lucky for me the dealer gave me $80 in credit with I used to get a sick Ripken Jr./ Yogi Berra duel gu card, I don't think the dealer ever got any thing from UD but the accusation that the card was stolen because they had paper work that said it was destroyed, UD SUCKKKKKs at customer service)
Now just hoping I was one of the first 5 on the complete the set contest.
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

Kasey Kahne# 9/10
intrested if it for trade
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(10-15-2011, 11:21 AM)alstott9adams Wrote: Kasey Kahne# 9/10
intrested if it for trade
trying to put the master set ( all cards on the check list ) if that becomes to difficult or I get extras through trade or purchase I will let you know right now it's the only Kahne auto I have but i do have duplicates of the MM single swatch ( fire suit)

Sweet! They really hooked you up. PP CS has always been good to me too. As for your question: 'Casey Mears Dual shoe and glove Holofoil but #26/50 ?'
There are two holofoil versions of lots of the MM cards. #'d to 50 and #'d to 10.

(10-15-2011, 07:30 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Sweet! They really hooked you up. PP CS has always been good to me too. As for your question: 'Casey Mears Dual shoe and glove Holofoil but #26/50 ?'
There are two holofoil versions of lots of the MM cards. #'d to 50 and #'d to 10.
I thought all the duals were only numbered to 50 and the holofoil were # 10 , now I really need to go through them again and look at the numbers , By the way got another box ( couldn't help my self and the shop owner gave me a discount since he was able to sell out another full case because customers had seen me breaking boxes) and actually pulled a 4-wide of Jamie McMurray #12/25 so thanks to CS at PP I have 2 4-wides and found another person on Facebook that opened 12 boxes to do the complete the set contest and will hopefully be making some trades to complete my master set I guess i should by the pricing for this Now Huh.