`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
King James to the Miami Dolphins????

RE: King James to the Miami Dolphins????
I said this earlier and u told me Timmons and Polamalu could stop him lol glad you see what I was talking about.He's a physical player in the NBA that overpowers people and can prob dunk a 12 1/2 foot rim.He would be a mismatch to anybody and a nightmare for defensive coordinators trying to figure out how to stop him.I'd love for him to be on my team haha

(10-14-2011, 06:04 PM)chads-cards Wrote: dude as much as lebron is a d bag he is an athletic freak of nature and would be unstoppable...and I checked those cards yesterday...pretty awesome

(10-14-2011, 06:29 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: the issue they are putting me in? If so yes sir...December....did you get on their facebook and check out what the page looks like?
yepjust commented...so lucky
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

lets get randy johnson as qb... he has (had) an arm
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

(10-14-2011, 06:36 PM)chads-cards Wrote: yepjust commented...so lucky
ahh dude I am so excited....I have wanted to be in Beckett since I was a little kid!!

Thats AwesomeSmile He leaves the NBA for the NFL and joins the Miami Dolphins. Nobody expects much from him but to everybodys surprise he catches some balls and becomes the next Andre Johnson. That would be sweetSmile

(10-14-2011, 06:37 PM)favre3mvp Wrote: lets get randy johnson as qb... he has (had) an arm
lol yup....and Bolt at RB bc he is fast.....then we will get the guys from the strongman contest to play oline!!
cant stop that team!!

well...unless they are playing against football players Smile

I came to the realization...still a james harrison/ray lewis hit may give him a wake up call

[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

while we are at lets bring over goerges saint pierre so he can drop kick a couple fools running blind routes
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(10-14-2011, 06:45 PM)chads-cards Wrote: I came to the realization...still a james harrison/ray lewis hit may give him a wake up call
exactly...it dosent matter how physical Basketball looks....I have played both sports my whole life....and Basketball isnt 5% the contact of Football and the power behind the contact is an astronomical difference.

Tons of Athletes have tried to play Football...and it just dosent work....you have to be a Football player....being an Athlete might make you a good HS player...but at this level...you need much much more than Athleticism to make it.

please please let lebron play in the nfl. i want to see him get effed up by some linebacker coming across the middle. then maybe i wont have to see him on my tv anymore.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/