Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post your top hockey pulls...all time

RE: Post your top hockey pulls...all time
wow Spud that is pretty amazing
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

most of the "booyah" stuff i pull isn't PC, so it gets traded or sold. here is what i have left...

[Image: avsTagTrpl0001.jpg]

[Image: CrosbyAU0001.jpg]

[Image: robitaille1of10001.jpg]

and i thought this card was pretty interesting... features a fight strap swatch, instead of a prime swatch. a Panini employee told me that this one slipped through QC, as the other ones that had a fight strap swatch were pulled and replaced with the prime swatches... so who knows how rare this one is:

[Image: quick0001.jpg]

sweet stuff, if you ever pull something PC like those above, you be Big Grin for weeks on end... I know I was on a few Whale(rs) pulls

(10-16-2011, 09:34 AM)warsawknuckles467 Wrote: most of the "booyah" stuff i pull isn't PC, so it gets traded or sold. here is what i have left...

(10-16-2011, 09:34 AM)warsawknuckles467 Wrote: most of the "booyah" stuff i pull isn't PC, so it gets traded or sold. here is what i have left...

Wow. I love that Quick card. That is a nice pull and a nice story to go with it. Congrats.

[Image: twobrosbanner.png]
Inventory with Scans (Working on updating)

[Image: hall2-1.jpg]
[Image: hall2-2.jpg]
[Image: kanep.jpg]
[Image: brodeur1.jpg]
[Image: multiplayer7-1.jpg]
[Image: ovechkin2-1.jpg]
[Image: toews1.jpg]
[Image: yzerman2.jpg]
[Image: multiplayer9.jpg]
[Image: gretzky.jpg]

A quick story about this one. At the time, UD French was as hot as a pistol and the high numbered Federov was THE card to find. My Dad and I were at a show in TO and splurged $40 on 2 packs of high numbered UD. Guess what was in pack two:

[Image: PANA1087.jpg]

The ironic thing was, I was offered $300 right then and there for the card. Today, I'd be happy to get $10 for it (keeping it for posterity though)

A year or two later, we were at the Sportscardexpo and bought 2 packs of BAP Memorabilia. Having not busted many packs, I was pretty excited to have this land in my hand:

[Image: PANA0976-1.jpg]
[Image: NHL-TorontoMapleLeafsFinal500.jpg]

Collecting vintage Leafs and Orr autos and patches. Also looking for ITG Enshrined and Superlative jumbo emblems too!

wow great story

(10-16-2011, 07:46 PM)bimola Wrote: A quick story about this one. At the time, UD French was as hot as a pistol and the high numbered Federov was THE card to find. My Dad and I were at a show in TO and splurged $40 on 2 packs of high numbered UD. Guess what was in pack two:

Havent really pulled a lot of nice stuff but these two are definitely my best two pulls

[Image: DSCN5986.jpg]
[Image: DSCN5963.jpg]
[Image: ducksbann.png]

Collecting
2010-11 SP Authentic Future Watch Autos 30/62 = 48.38%
Cam Fowler Count: 32

Photobucket Link
http://photobucket.com/DucksFan87

found the Ovi scan [Image: um83-1-1.jpg]

It was crazy how hot they were. The Fedorov and then soon after the Bure was just crazy. I still have my UD french cards as well, it is still one of my favorite sets. The picture selection is great and I remember the buzz that it put into the hobby. It really was a fun and exciting time to collect.

(10-16-2011, 07:46 PM)bimola Wrote: A quick story about this one. At the time, UD French was as hot as a pistol and the high numbered Federov was THE card to find. My Dad and I were at a show in TO and splurged $40 on 2 packs of high numbered UD. Guess what was in pack two:

[Image: PANA1087.jpg]

The ironic thing was, I was offered $300 right then and there for the card. Today, I'd be happy to get $10 for it (keeping it for posterity though)

A year or two later, we were at the Sportscardexpo and bought 2 packs of BAP Memorabilia. Having not busted many packs, I was pretty excited to have this land in my hand:

[Image: PANA0976-1.jpg]
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.