`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OPINIONS: Should I get this error card Graded/Slabbed

OPINIONS: Should I get this error card Graded/Slabbed
I pulled this card years ago and kept it, mainly because it was a Drew Brees card. In light of the Saints' first Super Bowl win, the card has become even more enamoring to me.

Here's the front:
[Image: IMG_0001-1.jpg]

and the back:
[Image: IMG_0002-1.jpg]

Whadya know? The two starting QBs from Super Bowl 44.

Just looking for opinions. Maybe get it graded, or at least slabbed?
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

RE: OPINIONS: Should I get this error card Graded/Slabbed
i personally wouldnt unless you love that card.........modern errors aren't like 90's errors
it would be worth a tad bit more graded but even then i only see $10 sell value if your thinking like that

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

pretty cool card, and two great QB's to boot Smile

errors are pretty common nowadays but that one's pretty unique and would look neat "slabbed" ..... personally I'd just keep it the way it is, may never be worth a fortune, but it's defiantely a keeper Smile

I wasn't thinking of selling it at all. I was mainly looking to protect it better than a toploader. Wondered if it would be worth the expense to get it graded. If not, I do want to slab it
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

whats the difference? Ive been in the hobby since I was 2 and always just thought getting it slabbed was getting it graded?
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

you don't have to get a grade on the card, you can send it in to just slab it...

That card, I wouldn't bother, just keep it in a top loader.
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

if you want to protect it better you could just get a one touch for it....thats the way I protect a lot of my favorite cards.

(10-13-2011, 08:17 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: if you want to protect it better you could just get a one touch for it....thats the way I protect a lot of my favorite cards.
Water gets in them. Living in south louisiana, that's always in the back of our minds. We had a random flood happen spring 2009 while I was away. My idiot self left a box of graded cards on the floor.

Box was ruined. Cards and holders? Perfectly untouched.

I will tell this story anytime someone questions how worthy a BGS holder is or suggests a one touch over a BGS case.

In my eyes if the card is valuable (either through sentiment or price) then it is worth BGS grading.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

Duch, if it's that important to you to grade then add it to one of the group submissions so you can pay less to have it protected.

Do whatever makes you happy...and if grading it for your PC is going to make you happy, then go for it!!!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos