`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody else noticing Luxury Suite inconsistencies??

Anybody else noticing Luxury Suite inconsistencies??
I'm just wondering if I'm the only one here.

I've only ever bought 2 boxes of Luxury Suite, one last week, and one yesterday, from 2 different stores.

The one I picked up last week had nothing but 4 base versions of the single jerseys,2 dual mems single player, and rookies - no parallels - no "prime" pieces, and one unnumbered auto.
On top of all that, it was missing a hit, one of my packs only had 2 cards............I have to think it was supposed to be a better card, since the whole rest of the box was so bland.

Yesterday, I bought a second box from a different store, and I got 2 single jerseys, 2 dual player jerseys, 2 single player jersey/"prime" jersey, one unnumbered auto, and one single player DUAL PRIME JERSEY BLACK - 1/1!!!
On top of all that, one of the packs had an extra base RC?? So it had 5 cards - 2 RC, a mem card, a slug, and an auto.

Anyone else have an oddball box of this product??

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

RE: Anybody else noticing Luxury Suite inconsistencies??
I've bought two boxes so far and wasn't impressed with either. Best card I received was a rookie jersey Kadri.

I think Panini's collation overall is a joke.
Please check out www.hockeyvadim.com for my whole collection

Banner done by "Tha Penguin"

[Image: vadim002.png]

I haven't bought any, but the breaks I have seen posted have either been great or blah.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

i notice these breaks can be a kick in the junk or do well

did you ever contact Panini with all that missing hit?

Panini needs to step its game up for this season or it might lose more folks....
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

I will never buy Panini with all the horror stories going around about them.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

Yes, I have gotten several packs with multiple extra cards. My first box was also hideous and contained no patches while the next two boxes were loaded by comparison. Got at least 2 autos in each though.
Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]

I did contact Panini about the first break the next day. I had to call thier CS line while I was on the website's Customer assistance page, it was asking my for a number that wasn't actually on the box, longer story.
Anyways, I will say the call went really smoothly, and the woman who assisted me helped me alot, and wasn't afraid to admit she didn't really know too much about the individual products.

Well, she basically told me to type in as much info as I could, to let them know exactly what I did get, and what seemed to be missing. I typed in a complete description of the box break, letting them know "This is what I got, you tell me what I'm missing".

I got a response email the next day from someone that basically said "Um.. so how many hits were you missing.."

We'll see what happens. I've told people this is offically a race. I had to call UD the day before about a missing hit, so we will see who gets thier stuff together first..

As for why I bought it in the first place. I also really had no interest in it, but I know of a few local collectors who've been on a feeding frenzy over this stuff since the price dropped, and supposedly done well. I caught up with them and saw a few boxes broke before deciding to try one for myself..
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)